Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC Wilks

Striker
Anyone else getting this? Released 1st Aug in UK but could get it a day early if you get it online from America!

Personally can't wait for this, was the best game by far on last gen imo & I'm looking forward to the DLC + multiplayer on it. Day 1 purchase for me.

Hate to break it to you but all business is about grabbing cash.

This is decent business sense- loads of 360 to PS4 converters, like me, wont have played it.
Are you trying to tell me that all businesses do is try to make money? :eek:

I hadn't actually considered converts in this, good point.

Tried it on the PS3 and didn't like it. Story was great - looked great - played well - it's just I was f***ing TERRIBLE at it. :oops: :lol:

Tried it on the PS3 and didn't like it. Story was great - looked great - played well - it's just I was f***ing TERRIBLE at it. :oops: :lol:
yep same here. Played it for about 2-3 hrs and got bored of running about getting killed - traded it in for don bradman cricket - much more up my street.

I didnt play the PS3 version so i'll be buying this. What does the online mode consit of?

In terms of style it's a bit like Gears of War. Tactical and tense - but with crafting. 4 v 4. The crafting makes it fairly unique and is brilliant fun. As enjoyable as the single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back