Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably one of the most over rated games I've played and the online is slow and boring. What's the point when you can get downed by one shot from the other side of the map

Just finished the single player. Class game imo. Might play through again on a hardrr difficulty once I have done the DLC.

Edit : A total of 3 trophies completing the game on Normal :lol:, going to try it on hard. What are the normal+ modes all about?

Last edited:
Just finished the single player. Class game imo. Might play through again on a hardrr difficulty once I have done the DLC.

Edit : A total of 3 trophies completing the game on Normal :lol:, going to try it on hard. What are the normal+ modes all about?
Play again with all upgrades. Dunno if the hack still works, but you were able to play Survivor + after one completion. Worth a search. That difficulty was most fun for me. No sonar, but I died much less, even after a three month or so hiatus.

Probably one of the most over rated games I've played and the online is slow and boring. What's the point when you can get downed by one shot from the other side of the map
What games do you like then? Can agree with the online as it is shite and not core to the game but I'm surprised by your summary of single player. It's a very powerful game indeed.

Play again with all upgrades. Dunno if the hack still works, but you were able to play Survivor + after one completion. Worth a search. That difficulty was most fun for me. No sonar, but I died much less, even after a three month or so hiatus.

What games do you like then? Can agree with the online as it is shite and not core to the game but I'm surprised by your summary of single player. It's a very powerful game indeed.

You mean all the upgrades I unlocked for the guns etc will be there from the start of tha game???

You mean all the upgrades I unlocked for the guns etc will be there from the start of tha game???
Yeah, in any plus mode. Check and see if you can still do the Survivor+ glitch, that way you can get all other difficulty related trophies in one go.

All sorts. BF 4, FIFA, skyrim, borderlands 2, gta V.

To be fair I'm probably not even half way through yet but it just bores me. All it is really is sneaking around for f***ing ages choking things to death with some annoying little twat following you making stupid noises

All sorts. BF 4, FIFA, skyrim, borderlands 2, gta V.

To be fair I'm probably not even half way through yet but it just bores me. All it is really is sneaking around for f***ing ages choking things to death with some annoying little twat following you making stupid noises

I absolutely loved this game but I stand by the fact I thought it started extremely slow! I was bored at some points so if you're not half way through yet that might be why. It all eventually just come alive for me, couldn't pin point when, but from then I couldn't get enough of it!

Why don't you like online? I enjoy it even more than the game!! I've become addicted!

I absolutely loved this game but I stand by the fact I thought it started extremely slow! I was bored at some points so if you're not half way through yet that might be why. It all eventually just come alive for me, couldn't pin point when, but from then I couldn't get enough of it!

Why don't you like online? I enjoy it even more than the game!! I've become addicted!

It does start slow. The story didn't start for me until I met the brothers.

Each to his own and that, but 3 of those 5 games are shite.
I find most of them follow a repetitious theme: Skyrim and Borderlands - kill and loot, Battlefield 4 - kill, kill rinse and repeat. Last of Us, in my opinion and probably many others, is a lot more involving and enjoyable than any of the games listed and certainly no more repetitive, but each to their own and that. Would never go as far as saying LoU is boring mind.

I find most of them follow a repetitious theme: Skyrim and Borderlands - kill and loot, Battlefield 4 - kill, kill rinse and repeat. Last of Us, in my opinion and probably many others, is a lot more involving and enjoyable than any of the games listed and certainly no more repetitive, but each to their own and that. Would never go as far as saying LoU is boring mind.

Killing and looting is fun (skyrim) but I do wish skyrim had a stronger and more involving story. Last of us story is excellent.

FIFA, Battlefield and GTA, I just think they have become very stale and repetitive. I don't get the point of FIFA at all, same game every year with squad updates. Might as well just release a DLC every transfer window. I hate the little bastards online who always play as Barca or Real and just hammer it to Messi/Ronaldo. Probably the same 12 year olds who sit in corners on BF/COD and camp constantly.

I enjoyed GTA online, when it actually worked, but the story mode was really poor.

Agreed, same old shite repetitively IMO, thought the graphics would be stunning but it's no different to a PS3 offering apart from the cutscenes. Others have said it's a slow burner so I'll persevere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back