Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think the ending really sets up a possible 2nd game in the future? Also, I was disappointed the way left behind ended, was hoping to play through the parts where Riley was infected and you'd have to kill her
If you're not down and crawling about like a baby, you can health yourself if you have a med kit in your bag. If you're down as such though, you need a fellow team mate to revive you. Try and stay out of sight of the baddies when you're waiting to be revived.

Which method are you playing? The one where you re-spawn til the game ends?

I have issues...I genuinely cannot stop playing on it. I'm obsessed. Gutted I have to be in f***ing work when I could be planting nail bombs :evil:
It's a class game like

If you're not down and crawling about like a baby, you can health yourself if you have a med kit in your bag. If you're down as such though, you need a fellow team mate to revive you. Try and stay out of sight of the baddies when you're waiting to be revived.

I have issues...I genuinely cannot stop playing on it. I'm obsessed. Gutted I have to be in f***ing work when I could be planting nail bombs :evil:
I kna

Anyone else think the ending really sets up a possible 2nd game in the future? Also, I was disappointed the way left behind ended, was hoping to play through the parts where Riley was infected and you'd have to kill her

It's a class game like

Good point! That would have been a good ending. I think I was still in what the fuck mode after that lesbian kiss
:eek:

It's a class game like
Thought the same thing, but would be a short mission.

Totally open for a sequel. Joel could be a pensioner and Ellie doing all the work.
Thought he'd snuffed it when it cut to Winter, mind

Good point! That would have been a good ending. I think I was still in what the fuck mode after that lesbian kiss
:eek:
That's a whole avenue they could explore once she's legal :p

not sure what mode it was,think it was the one where you keep respawning.probably have another go later tonight,and i'll try not to take the huff if i keep getting shot:rolleyes:
You can't. Someone has to revive you, but anyone can. Get in a decent game and there'll be revives all owa.
aye, probably
cheers;)

Finished both the game and DLC. Anyone think it was a chapter or two too short? Or was it just so enjoyable it seemed to go all too fast?

Finished both the game and DLC. Anyone think it was a chapter or two too short? Or was it just so enjoyable it seemed to go all too fast?
i sometimes feel the more linear games do feel a bit short,but i like a big old open world i can fanny about in...
also,i've been off work ( thanks nissan ) so i've hammered it like;)

Cant

Can't use the rifle for toffee in mp. Hardly used the bow in the single player mode. Only just levelled up to get the bow. Level 11 I think

It's the only gun I can get away with, then the revolver as my small fire arm. The machete is my favourite for brawling with though!

Do you mean you're level 11 as in the little number by your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back