Last of us: remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only played this on 360, but it's bet game i've played in a long long time. Final Fantasy fanboyism aside, Only finished it last week and im tempted to play it through on hard mode again already. Loved every minute of it

(SPOILER) Insert text here (/SPOILER)

Replace "(" with "["and ")" with "]"

Cheers,

Still really enjoying this. Had a couple of hours on it today and I am upto

Just started the fall season (autumn like), so the two brothers have just died. Was canny harsh that like, really enjoyed the bit just before trying to take out the sniper. I ended up having to kill all the gadgies and actually get into the room with him and grapple with the fucker. Class game.

Cheers,

Still really enjoying this. Had a couple of hours on it today and I am upto

Just started the fall season (autumn like), so the two brothers have just died. Was canny harsh that like, really enjoyed the bit just before trying to take out the sniper. I ended up having to kill all the gadgies and actually get into the room with him and grapple with the fucker. Class game.
Played through it a couple times and that's definitely one of my favourite bits. I don't think you can kill them any other way.

thats the way i had to do it too.
just had my arse kicked online:evil:,when you get shot,can you not use a medicine kit or owt? or am i just really bad at it???

If you're not down and crawling about like a baby, you can health yourself if you have a med kit in your bag. If you're down as such though, you need a fellow team mate to revive you. Try and stay out of sight of the baddies when you're waiting to be revived.

Which method are you playing? The one where you re-spawn til the game ends?

I have issues...I genuinely cannot stop playing on it. I'm obsessed. Gutted I have to be in f***ing work when I could be planting nail bombs :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back