Juveneille Pranks at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember watching a bloke who had had a curry the night before having a sloppy shit on a pit shovel in 90's Loading Gate under the sea at Wearmouth Colliery. He then placed said shovel in the main intake fan that sent the "fresh" air across the coal face. Within minutes the tannoys were ablaze with people screaming for air because of the smell of shit they were chewing on the coal face.

:D
:lol:class

The old bray the new lad with a 16" black rubber cock whilst he's gagged with a gammon steak is the best one.
You've got that all wrong. You gag with the 16" incher and bray with a massive ham bone imo. We did it to the new beard sporting hipster lad at ours:lol:

How were we to know he was actually massive follower of Islam. We were all arrested for hate crime and two were sacked.

They hitched a lift home and Lily Allen pulled over and sucked them off while a black cab driver watched. They've both just started a new jobs driving for Uber lucky bassas

Trust me this fat c.unt deserved everything he got.
He once spat at a lad at works kid when he seen them out of work, made snide remarks about anothers Mam being a slag during a works open day.

Even once told a bloke he hoped he didn't survive (bloke was undergoing chemo at the time).

Just an outright prick that deserved everything he got.
What a ****.

I like messing with the autocorrect in word. Changed it on someone's computer so that every time they typed "the" it corrected it to "teh". Had a good laugh seeing him type it, delete it, type it again, delete it again, really carefully type it and so on. Then he thought he'd figured it out and typed "teh" instead, which of course stayed as teh which made his blood boil even more.

Then there was the mag; every time he typed six it automatically corrected it to "six in a row you black and white bastard"

Working in a warehouse as a teenager I used to ask the new starters to jump on an empty pallet so I could lift them up to reach something for me. Once I fully extended the lift I went for a break and left them up a height.

I once left a cockroach encased in glass in @Chappers' draw one night before leaving and forgot about it. Couldn't understand why he was pissed off the next day.
had tropical fish in our office. one died so we cellotaped it to the underneath of a mates desk. forgot all about it until weeks later he was searching all over to see where the smell was coming from. a while later I had to go out the office for a good few hours. they had a field day on my car. black and white things all over. thought I had got rid of everything when a few weeks later I noticed keven keegans mush in my car tax holder. quite funny really

There's a noticeboard at the end of the corridor at work (we share the building with a few companies) and at the end of last season I put a GoingDown,com (in the same font & colour as the Sports Direct logo) notice on it. In fact I put a number of them on as someone without a sense of humour kept taking them down.

An ex army lunatic detonated a flash bang under someone's bed when they were sound asleep. Another lad thought it would be funny to silicone someone's locker door up, he came in the next set to find his welded shut.
when in NI, a lad kept going on about this puppet / soft toy he had. so when he was out of the room we rigged it so when he opened his locker the soft toy swung down as if hanged. he went off it

We used to sneak up the car park and tape messages on the back of cars.honk if you think I'm bent etc.one of the new starter pipe fitters thought he was popular as fuck as everyone pissed passed him beeping their horns on the a19.the daft twat.
The best one was when we did a right gobshite welder from Newcastle.he was fat as fuck,and a rite arrogant twat.he rode a big Harley Davidson and we stuck WIDE LOAD on the back.he rode all the way back to skunk land with it on.went off it the next day,the fat bastard.:)

We got a notice sent around at work warning us not to park in a certain area or we risked being clamped. My old boss went off on one saying they wouldn't dare clamp his precious car or he'd remove it himself.

We were on back shift a few days later and come about 6 PM he moved his car to the spot where we'd been told not to park.

I'd brought in an old knackered clamp and put it on his car, kept in place with an old tube as it was bust, but it was dark, fitted snuggly and it still looked the part. I then went into the factory to tell him that I'd noticed his car had been clamped.

He came racing out the factory in a full on rage, fffing and blinding, followed by me and half a dozen of the lads. He was pulling and tugging at the clamp going f***ing bonkers, swearing his head off. He eventually booted it as hard as he could and ended up hopping about holding his throbbing foot swearing and cursing. We were all crippled trying to keep our laughs in, I could hardly breath.

He then ran off into the factory swearing that he was going to hacksaw the bastard off. As soon as he was out of sight, I slipped the tube out and took the clamp off just before he emerged looking demonic with a large hacksaw.

The clamp was nowhere to be seen so we eventually let him on the joke. He took it as well as could be expected after making a total cock end of himself ;)

There's a lad at work who has a habit of leaving loads of clothes at work like trainers etc. No idea why he does but he does. Anyway, he had left a couple of pairs of trainers in an office and after they had been there a week or so, he went to take them home. Someone had knicked the a shoe of both pairs and he was forced to walk home in odd shoes. No one to this day has owned up and the two shoes were never found. :lol:

Few weeks later, he obviously thought that the other shoes weren't gonna turn up so he threw them in the wheelie bin. I knicked them out them out the bin and a few weeks later I told him I had found his missing shoes and give them him back. He was devastated that he had thrown the other ones away and never twigged it was the same two :lol:

I got told this tale off the works controller at work before I started but everyone involved still works there.

This young lad brought in the world's hottest chillis. He was rubbing them around people's cups and daring anyone to have a little nibble. John a Nigerian lad said that he would have had hotter and took a bite.

The first thing the works controller knew was when a first aider came in and said John had collapsed on the toliet floor. He said to the lad but you're a first aider too? The lad said I'd prefer if you come to have a look.

He went in the bog to find John passed out and he'd violently shat himself :)

Full on ambulance job, carted out on a stretcher :)

The works controller went in the bog a couple of hours later and one wag had used masking tape to mark out a crime scene style body shape on the floor where John had been lying :)

I used to work with a lad that would sometimes shit in a box, tape it up and label it 'FAO... whoever was his target' then leave it on the goods inwards desk when nobody was around. Some didn't see the funny side.

Whenever anyone asks what the date is, I always tell them the wrong date! Usually the date from the day before! Making them look foolish to others! Haha I can just imagine their faces when they realise! :lol:

On one nightshift one off the shop floor arse lickers was leaving.

He was being smug all night and saying he wasn't coming back to this and we were all childish arseholes.

During bait a discussion was had with some of lads.

Next thing you know he's pinned on the forks of the forklift and bubble wrapped and taped around the forks.

He was then taken over to where the factory heaters are and raised to the appropriate height and they were cranked up a notch.

Poor fucket was up for hours.

When he finally got down he nearly keeled over and looked like he'd just got out the shower.

I don't even think he finished his shift !

not sure if it was juveneillle, nor a prank... i was exacting revenge but served it cold as it should be... a former work collegue had two PC towers & a laptop on his desk and over the course of my notice period in true SMB fashion i format the fuckers, then did the lot on my last day after he'd rebuilt them...

Ctrl + AltGr + an arrow key to flip the screen rotation is a fave of mine
It's someone else's favourite too.

cunningly simply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back