Juveneille Pranks at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we beat the Mags 0-3 the second time, the Friday before the game, the two mags at work were saying that the Di Canio 0-3 was a fluke and they were going to give us a good hiding like the 5-1 game, anyway on the Monday morning after the game, I wrote loads of stuff of the big massive whiteboard in the sales office, stuff like Horsepunchers 0-3 The lads, FTM, they didn't find it funny when they came in, i didn't know they had a big meeting first thing, the sad twats reported me anarl, got a written warning only cos the MD is a sad maggy twat anarl.

Are the participants on this thread the same people who regularly use the expression 'today at graft' ?

The website Christianity.com let's you put in a workmates email address and select up to 40 daily emails for them to receive. This is funnier if you coworker doesn't know how to unsubscribe from emails but tells you he can.
Also changing desktop pictures to that one of Peter Beardsley with with cock and balls falling out his shorts is funny.

I used to get @timharding all the time... We no longer work together now.

I did tie knots in the arms of a fleece left the back of a chair of a girl I work with. Shame I'm not office based so never got to see her trying to put her fleece on like a T-Rex.

We did some horrible stuff when in the workshop.

When we beat the Mags 0-3 the second time, the Friday before the game, the two mags at work were saying that the Di Canio 0-3 was a fluke and they were going to give us a good hiding like the 5-1 game, anyway on the Monday morning after the game, I wrote loads of stuff of the big massive whiteboard in the sales office, stuff like Horsepunchers 0-3 The lads, FTM, they didn't find it funny when they came in, i didn't know they had a big meeting first thing, the sad twats reported me anarl, got a written warning only cos the MD is a sad maggy twat anarl.
Not a prank but last season after the Colochini sending off I went in and said how we dominated the whole game and it was like watching Barcelona play a pub team. Oh how they seethed.

I may have mentioned this one before, but I worked with a bloke who definitely had a humour bypass and had pissed everyone off at one time or another. He was the self appointed health and safety rep and the janitors saw it as their daily mission to wind him up. They had their own changing area and this had semi naked 'babes' plastering the walls. I didn't particularly like it, but I and told them, but I never went in there so it didn't bother me. However he went in and had a fit at the posters, and he reported them to the Librarian, and and as this was a Council building, down they came. However, for the next month or so someone kept leaving The Sun open at page 3 on his desk each morning. And as I sat opposite him I got to witness his meltdown every morning! :lol:

I miss him. :cry:

Anyone else fond of pranking people to brighten up a workday? Or are you a sensible head that thinks prankers are like David Brent?

I''m in the former camp.
Yesterday a lad got an new Xbox delivered to work, so I hid it and left him some Jigsaw style clues. When he finally found it, he packed his old one into the box and asked me if I could meet him at the post office with it, as he was on his bike. I duly met him there and handed it over for him to post, but not before I'd drawn an enormous cock and balls on it.

An ex army lunatic detonated a flash bang under someone's bed when they were sound asleep. Another lad thought it would be funny to silicone someone's locker door up, he came in the next set to find his welded shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back