Just reading a Leicester forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reidy gave us our best years for decades and was turned on immediately when it all turned sour...So yes to the OPs question
We had 2 good seasons then quinn got injured and reid had no plan b
He finished 4 th bottom. The following season we were going to hell on a handcart and he was peddled. Murray didnt care anymore and brought in wilko.

I didn't know that, if that's the case then that could have an impact.

Who's left?
I'm sure their top scout was pinched by Everton, conditioning coach was taken by one of the big boys or someone abroad, and their analyst was taken by West Ham or something. I could be wrong but I'm sure they lost some fairly key people

I'm sure their top scout was pinched by Everton, conditioning coach was taken by one of the big boys or someone abroad, and their analyst was taken by West Ham or something. I could be wrong but I'm sure they lost some fairly key people

But you wouldn't expect the loss of their scout/analyst to impact on the way they play? Granted if their conditioning coach has left this could be a factor. I wonder where he went.

Said it at the time, Ranieri should have resigned at the end of last season.

He would only have had to wait a small time before a big job became available and it would have made him look better than he was.

Sad I know but a lot of the fans aren't happy with Ranieri and some want him out. If we had a manager who won the league and struggled the season after do you think our fans would be the same or would we give them as much time as needed?
I personally can't understand it the bloke should be a legend and because the over performed last year hel more than likely end up being sacked eventually

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/109526-sunderland-post-match-thread/?page=3
Nowt to do with Ranieri, league was won because of some illuminati, Zionist conspiracy or something. There's a thread about it on here.

But you wouldn't expect the loss of their scout/analyst to impact on the way they play? Granted if their conditioning coach has left this could be a factor. I wonder where he went.
Analysts do quite a lot these days, especially in finding the margins, developing tactical advice for upcoming matches, helping to develop training regimes. Scouts help keep the tactics going when players leave, it's how Soton can sell and replace and not loose momentum, Leicester lost their best player in Kante, they've not gotten anywhere close to replacing him, such a loss effects the mentality of the players, especially the big players like Vardy and Mahrez, who've both been way below par.

I'm still dubious over their title last season, there was never any big injuries there, they never picked up suspensions, they never tired physically or mentally, and this season is a huge difference. More difference than what there realistically should be, even with losing big players, and key backroom staff.

Analysts do quite a lot these days, especially in finding the margins, developing tactical advice for upcoming matches, helping to develop training regimes. Scouts help keep the tactics going when players leave, it's how Soton can sell and replace and not loose momentum, Leicester lost their best player in Kante, they've not gotten anywhere close to replacing him, such a loss effects the mentality of the players, especially the big players like Vardy and Mahrez, who've both been way below par.

I'm still dubious over their title last season, there was never any big injuries there, they never picked up suspensions, they never tired physically or mentally, and this season is a huge difference. More difference than what there realistically should be, even with losing big players, and key backroom staff.

Bet you failed in English at school :cool:

He would only have had to wait a small time before a big job became available and it would have made him look better than he was.

Do you think he needs the money? He can do what he f***ing likes now :lol:

They are still a champions league club, believe it or not.

Sad I know but a lot of the fans aren't happy with Ranieri and some want him out. If we had a manager who won the league and struggled the season after do you think our fans would be the same or would we give them as much time as needed?
I personally can't understand it the bloke should be a legend and because the over performed last year hel more than likely end up being sacked eventually

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/109526-sunderland-post-match-thread/?page=3
Haven't read the whole thread but the idea of the SMB giving a manager time beggars belief...

Would you walk away from a chance to win the CL?

I was watching them yesterday thinking how the fuck did these twats win the league last season? The best I could come up with was either someone sold their soul to Satan for a great escape and one title win or a witch or wizard was casting spells to knobble the opposition.

I'm of the same mind mate. We know 1st hand how our neighbours sold their soul ages ago. Now the devil is collecting.

That's what you get for having King Richard the Third of York in a Leicester Cathedral....Bring him errmmmmmm

Tarnishing his own legacy though. If they go down, that will be remembered rather than the fact they won the league.
[QUOTE}
Doing a Leicester will be with us for years and it will be all about winning the League.

Schmeichel is a big miss for them, but Kante was the man.
Effectively they had 8 journeymen who for one unforgettable season played out of their collective skins. Confidence is a remarkable ingredient in any successful side and winning breeds confidence.

Amazing how many Leicester experts we have here plus the usual bullshit about fluking the league.

If you know your football, then you will know what areas need strengthening.

The key areas for us was centre back, right back and midfield.

So after losing Kante, we signed Nampalys Mendy who has been injured since the first game of the season, that left us with 3 fit midfielders.

We signed no right back cover and only 1 centre half.

That is why the fans are upset, the recruitment has been shocking.

We bought Kapustka, who will never get a look in because we already have Albrighton,Schlupp,Musa and Demari Gray who play down the left hand side.

The last 3 games our best player this season gets Danny Drinkwater gets banned , that leaves a vastly inexperienced Amartey and a very average Andy King pulling the strings, no wonder teams was licking there lips.

And that is why we have been pretty crap all season.

Amazing how many Leicester experts we have here plus the usual bullshit about fluking the league.

If you know your football, then you will know what areas need strengthening.

The key areas for us was centre back, right back and midfield.

So after losing Kante, we signed Nampalys Mendy who has been injured since the first game of the season, that left us with 3 fit midfielders.

We signed no right back cover and only 1 centre half.

That is why the fans are upset, the recruitment has been shocking.

We bought Kapustka, who will never get a look in because we already have Albrighton,Schlupp,Musa and Demari Gray who play down the left hand side.

The last 3 games our best player this season gets Danny Drinkwater gets banned , that leaves a vastly inexperienced Amartey and a very average Andy King pulling the strings, no wonder teams was licking there lips.

And that is why we have been pretty crap all season.

Simpson was so far from Anichebe that Vic didn't have to roll him - he just turned round and ran at him. And Vardy just didn't want to close down or make the runs he was last year.
There's a rabbit off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back