Just reading a Leicester forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their business in the summer was atrocious mind.

Aside from the keeper who looks decent enough, the rest seem pretty shite. Slimani, Musa, Amartey and whoever the fuck else they bought haven't even looked close to being a good fit for their team or the Premier League. It's pretty desperate when your best central midfield option is Andy King.

Paid a lot for slimani who did fk all yesterday!

They lost Kante and they need to put an extra man in midfield and get back to basics

Sad I know but a lot of the fans aren't happy with Ranieri and some want him out. If we had a manager who won the league and struggled the season after do you think our fans would be the same or would we give them as much time as needed?
I personally can't understand it the bloke should be a legend and because the over performed last year hel more than likely end up being sacked eventually

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/109526-sunderland-post-match-thread/?page=3

Some would and some wouldn't, is the obvious answer - I'm sure it's the same at Leicester.
Love the way nobody can agree on anything on here yet, once in a while, the question always gets asked of what would our collective opinion be on matters like this. There simply wouldn't be one.
Also, I have no interest in reading the Leicester forum but, out of interest, is it full of terms like happy clapper, bed wetter and busted flush?

I suspect that if they were to go down (unlikely) they may have financial problems. They gave out big contracts in the summer & also bought some expensive players. How many have got relegation clauses in their contracts?

OK, they have done well & got a packet from the Champions League so that will protect them for a while but the outlook would be uncertain to say the least.

I suspect that if they were to go down (unlikely) they may have financial problems. They gave out big contracts in the summer & also bought some expensive players. How many have got relegation clauses in their contracts?

OK, they have done well & got a packet from the Champions League so that will protect them for a while but the outlook would be uncertain to say the least.
Don't think they'll go down. They are pretty bad at the minute but they'll have a good spell and Vardy will probably find his feet again and win them a few matches. I just hope they are in amongst it come January as good players will look at it as a relegation scrap and not signing for the champions.

What annoys me more is the fact they're the Champions and they couldn't sell out their allocation on a Saturday to a place relatively near them in terms of the Premier League aswell
I can't see any chairman or owner taking on BSA . Rightly or wrongly, he is tarnished.

amazing how they managed to maintain their form through last season, we should get credit for giving them such a fantastic start on day 1, they never looked back

you can see why Leicester fans would be pissed off though. Mahrez didn't break sweat yesterday after looking like a superstar last season, I was never convinced Vardy was that good and he proved it yesterday. The new players all looked bang average, you can only conclude Kante's influence was enormous

Ultimately it's Ranieri's fault for not replacing Kante, who was as instrumental as Mahrez and Vardy. Drinkwater and Schmeichel injuries are part and parcel of football, but just shows their lack of depth in the squad.

I can't see any chairman or owner taking on BSA . Rightly or wrongly, he is tarnished.
I disagree desperation to stay up will outweigh the need to look respectable in the eyes of others. The big question is will Sam himself want to brazen it out by being back in the spotlight just yet or will he want to spend time licking his wounds at his Villa in Spain the mags bought him.

They'll get bidders for most plauers and will have raked it in with the Champions league.

They will likely spend more in January. Their defence is where the investment is needed going from yesterday.

I disagree desperation to stay up will outweigh the need to look respectable in the eyes of others. The big question is will Sam himself want to brazen it out by being back in the spotlight just yet or will he want to spend time licking his wounds at his Villa in Spain the mags bought him.

Really can't see him taking a position, especially with a relegation candidate this season, puts him firmly in the limelight and under scrutiny. But money talks and he loves a chat so will see.

Believe it or not, I think we would. We'd be no different to others when having tasted it, we didn't kick on and build a dynasty! On a smaller scale, look at the outrage when Gus never played the full side v Hull in the cup to give us the best chance of another Wembley day out (possibly two!).
I'd disagree like, if we were doing well in the champions league having won the league the season before I think we'd give him more time. Ffs they arnt down or owt and are through in the champions league.

Sad I know but a lot of the fans aren't happy with Ranieri and some want him out. If we had a manager who won the league and struggled the season after do you think our fans would be the same or would we give them as much time as needed?
I personally can't understand it the bloke should be a legend and because the over performed last year hel more than likely end up being sacked eventually

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/109526-sunderland-post-match-thread/?page=3

A lot of our fans are mint, but a lot are absolute arseholes, add to that the formerly disgruntled and plastics that would come flooding back if that happened and I guarantee there would be a huge wedge of support that would then twist like the sky had fallen down when it wasn't repeated the year after..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back