Johnson and Mannone to lose squad places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek:Has to be the drink talking.
Or his arse:cool:

As I say, I think he's trying to force Short into spending money and giving him more control over transfers and this is his way of doing it. To drop Johnson from the team/squad when we don't have anybody who can/is doing better is madness, as are some of his substitutions.
Strongest team should be put out every week. Full stop.
I know he's been somewhat " unpredictable" lately,and some of his statements to the media leave a lot to be desired, but I don't think he's gone that far off his rocker. At least I hope not.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gus seeme to think Buckley played well on Saturday. Different game from what i saw. Other than the first ten minutes he seemed lost.
I cant help but feel that buckley isnt very good...

His one good game was against an appalling ashley young when he was something of an unknown quantity.

By shite I mean not premier league standard, he's a championship player, and it's absolutely shocking that he is playing 90 after 90 minutes for us
Gus should keep Johnston on the pitch for 90 minutes and have some faith in the lad. FFS in our position we need our best players on the pitch - who the hell is he going to play on the wing if Johnston isn't playing that can get even close to Johnston. We need Johnstone confidence up not destroying it.

drop the underperformers regardless of their rep, simple as that............take no prisoners Gus ;)

I think 90% want AJ to start however id like to see Gus drop Vito from the squad bearing in mind Pickford and Dixon are out on loan

6 Pages of unanimous praise for him?
I said our fans.

It's one thing for for people on here to say they'd rather he be picked/ not ostracised. However, he's never had the support or appreciation that a local lad with his talent deserves. I genuinely think he's the most talented player we've had since Schwartz and maybe after Bent, the best player since the best Peter Reid days. (not that there has been much competition).

He's almost literally got championship written all over him. It's obvious that poyet just doesn't like Johnson, hence the lack of first team action.

Poyets main flaw is he is too stubborn, with his formation and with certain players

If he doesn't become more flexible it will cost him his job

The signings of Buckley and Bridcutt were laughable

I cant help but feel that buckley isnt very good...

His one good game was against an appalling ashley young when he was something of an unknown quantity.
Thanks a lot Mr. Wickham, I love you too. We are more a like than you think. One game.

I'd question anyones sanity if they didnt want Johnson to start.

I'm starting to think you are me. Cant think of anything we've ever disagreed on football wise.

If we cut out the sloppy defending we look ok imo. Out of them 10 goals we have pretty much given 8 or 9 of them away through sloppiness. Mannone has been directly to blame for at least 4, he has to be benched.

Also for all he is one of our better players pva needs to buck his ideas up defensively. Goes to sleep far too much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back