is n'dong being judged more harshly than the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

N'Dong is a link up player...similar to what Kanté does or did for Leicester City last year, picking up the ball and moving it on and being available to have it back and move it on again..whether he can score goals or put the tackle in which I dont think he is that type of player

Aye, just like Kante.

Seems a poor signing so far. Hope he gets better.

I think it's so difficult to judge players when Rodwell is in the team never mind both Rodwell and McNair... they both do less than nothing and other players seem to get the brunt of them vanishing for 90 mins...

Aye, just like Kante.

Seems a poor signing so far. Hope he gets better.
Its just started to hit him ,as with all foreigners how difficult it is to move to a different country, probably learn the language fluently, and then all of the off field protociols before he can concentrate on playing football. Bloody difficult i'd say.

I also think Rodwell is harshly treated. Should be treated with the same level of expectancy as a 17 year old straight out of the youth team. After all, it's not his fault he's an experienced footballer, England international, and cost £10million

I don't see people on the smb ever, making judgements on players

does not happen

Aye right and WBA would be a far more attractive destination than Sunderland ffs :rolleyes::lol:

We showed no balls in the transfer market, until we panicked and ended up with N'Dong.

Sadly they probably would. Players have chosen Stoke over us and QPR who were looking relegation certs in the past :(

Sadly they probably would. Players have chosen Stoke over us and QPR who were looking relegation certs in the past :(

QPR I can understand given the location, but if we showed any proper ambition and courted the likes of Chadli we could have got him.

WBA make so many sensible signings, while we get stuck with shite........

I think there is a player in there with Ndong but he is obviously very raw and would have benefitted much more if we had Kirchoff and Catts playing every week

QPR I can understand given the location, but if we showed any proper ambition and courted the likes of Chadli we could have got him.

WBA make so many sensible signings, while we get stuck with shite........

People on here said they'd stop going if we were ever like Pulis' West Brom.

People on here said they'd stop going if we were ever like Pulis' West Brom.

I dislike Pulis as a person "but" I would gladly take a shite brand of football if it meant being extremely competitive in this league and not being in a relegation battle year in year out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back