is n'dong being judged more harshly than the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a player cost's £13 million i'd be expecting him to do far than he's currently doing, it's easy make excuses but at the end of the day it's not like we signed a chap from League 1 for £500,000.

N'Dong would of course benefit with better players around him, but with his price tag he should be in essence the one making things happen.

This. Nacer Chadli cost less and is the one winning points for West Brom. He's exactly what we were missing which or course, we didn't get.

N'Dong is a link up player...similar to what Kanté does or did for Leicester City last year, picking up the ball and moving it on and being available to have it back and move it on again..whether he can score goals or put the tackle in which I dont think he is that type of player
I thought on saturday it may have been down to him being carded, he seemed to just shield the player when tracking back. Maybe that is just his game?

Yes, as usefully. A price means nothing much. For examole: City will pay over the odds for a player cos they can. Another team will hold out for more cos they know City can afford it. Therefore the players price tag is above his actual real value.

Im more concerned moyes thought pienaar had a good game:eek:

Seems he felt the same as half those posting throughout the match thread :eek:

Difficult to believe a player of his experience is unable to complete more than 20% of passes. Must have been at the ketchup.
More through balls for west ham than payet!!

Yes, as usefully. A price means nothing much. For examole: City will pay over the odds for a player cos they can. Another team will hold out for more cos they know City can afford it. Therefore the players price tag is above his actual real value.

Seems he felt the same as half those posting throughout the match thread :eek:
No doubt you were one of them you zany bastard

I think its more to do with the fact he's not M'vila rather than the price tag. If we'd bought M'vila too I think the lad would be getting cut way more slack. This season's £13m is basically last season's £6m.

I think its more to do with the fact he's not M'vila rather than the price tag. If we'd bought M'vila too I think the lad would be getting cut way more slack. This season's £13m is basically last season's £6m.

And he'd look twice the player he does now playing along side him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back