Is Anyone Dreading the Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few dreams about it last night. One where our defence and keeper fucked right up and we went into half time 1-0 down and I was chewed to bits by it.

The other, most vivid dream, was of Colback scoring an own goal and looking round apologetically to his team mates whilst Johnson ran away celebrating.

I'm hopeful.

I always dread them just want it to be Sunday night I'm back with our lass
Downing a few bottles of Double Maxim celebrating number 5 ower the bastards

There's too much tension & animosity about these games

I always dread them just want it to be Sunday night I'm back with our lass
Downing a few bottles of Double Maxim celebrating number 5 ower the bastards

There's too much tension & animosity about these games
Does your lass get up on the shed roof like?

Had a few dreams about it last night. One where our defence and keeper fucked right up and we went into half time 1-0 down and I was chewed to bits by it.

The other, most vivid dream, was of Colback scoring an own goal and looking round apologetically to his team mates whilst Johnson ran away celebrating.

I'm hopeful.

I had a dream last night anarl.....Martin Smith (academy player) scored and Watmore also had a star turn......game was at Sid James though

This is the first time I will be dreading it. It was more adrenalin before. But if we play anything like we did against AVFC then I can see my buggering off at half-time.

I dread them all, I can't work on Derby day and I can't watch it either
I sit in a dark room listening on a radio, wish it was all over

There are four ST holders in our house. Two say they are dreading the derby and are to be heard saying "It's the worst match of the season" and "I hate it" while asking on a regular basis whether I think we can/will possibly win. Reasons for this seem to vary from day to day but include banter with Mags turning acrimonious, and lack of sleep due to worry.

Are they alone? I can't wait for Sunday, myself...

No - I feel a 4-0 coming on

There are four ST holders in our house. Two say they are dreading the derby and are to be heard saying "It's the worst match of the season" and "I hate it" while asking on a regular basis whether I think we can/will possibly win. Reasons for this seem to vary from day to day but include banter with Mags turning acrimonious, and lack of sleep due to worry.

Are they alone? I can't wait for Sunday, myself...
why dread it we have won 4 in a row its them up the road who are dreading it mate ,,,,yeh i get worked up i wish we could play them every week fact ,,,,and thats gone back since i was 15 ish win or lose nowt better than playing them its a real game on and off the pitch - the build up - the pubs beforehand - the walk to ground - the game i hope - after in the pubs when we win - ,,,

why dread it we have won 4 in a row its them up the road who are dreading it mate ,,,,yeh i get worked up i wish we could play them every week fact ,,,,and thats gone back since i was 15 ish win or lose nowt better than playing them its a real game on and off the pitch - the build up - the pubs beforehand - the walk to ground - the game i hope - after in the pubs when we win - ,,,

Agree with this.

At least the Derby has a bit of 'edge' unlike most of the shite we have witnessed at home this season. Always look forward to it and a win is an added bonus.

Watched the last home on in Florida Keys (anar, look etc) at 7am kick off and we proceeded to get white trailer girl drunk for the rest of the day.
It's no less tense over there, even if there are lasses in cut-off denim shorts to take your mind off it. :lol:
:lol:
I don't knar, marra... can't beat actually being there, I am sure... just to be a part of the atmosphere... it must be amazing... mebes it's a bigger deal for me because I've never been, y'knar?

Hate it and to be honest whoever we were playing this weekend I'd be dreading it because we are so desperate for the points.
The fact it's the Mags just makes it worse

yes imagine the pressure if the other games go against us before we kick off as you very righty said it worse because it the Mags

I'm confident , have been for weeks that we'll win on Sunday.
I know we are shit, but they are shitter and have half a team missing.
No drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back