Is Anyone Dreading the Derby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really looking forward to it, especially the team lineups being read out....

Sod it, we have had one hell of a run against them lot and inflicted enough pain for any man.

It would be great for it to continue but all good things must come to an end sometime.

Hopefully the players do not share my attitude.

I like to be positive but Im brickin it. Have a bet on at work that we concede in first 15 mins. Lost count of the times it happens.

Doesn't bother me so much anymore. The 5-1 is a big factor in that, but the 4 in a row also shows up their posturing and billy big bollocks talk as just that. I don't fear them, I'm not intimidated by them, and even if they win, it won't be the end of the world. The 3 points is more important today though, because of where we are in the league.

I'm bricking it mate. I think we will lose the day. Probably another QPR result I think. Plus I have no faith on Advocaat at all like

Bricking it. Due to my age by lunch time I'll be wishing for the serenity of sitting on a Greek beach. Come the hols & I'm on said beach I will be reliving every kick if we've won.

Every time.

I try to make sure I'm away visiting family in Ireland during this particular set-to, unfortunately couldn't avoid it this year.

Still going though, ready to stand shoulder to shoulder to stare out the oncoming storm.

Just about to set off knot in my stomach as usual!

Really nervous and could do with a drink or two but I'm diving today so I will be sober and not looking forward to it.

I feel sick. Haven't even been able to eat this morning. Words can not describe how much I hate this game.

Loved it when they were in the championship and we didn't have to worry about playing them.

I feel sick. Haven't even been able to eat this morning. Words can not describe how much I hate this game.

Loved it when they were in the championship and we didn't have to worry about playing them.

a loss today could mean a worry free season for you next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back