Hunted - TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
More about how anyone knew he was going to that pub. Can't remember the specifics but I think he was saying that someone told him to go there.

They don't, they request stuff from the police. The info on how they do it is on their website I think.
Loads of this going on near the end,these people have loads of friends,careers,links to previous lives,uni jobs family etc and yet they drop on the golden choice,the Youth hostel guy with the lasses,the Pub owner in swansea,madu's mate getting his phone monitored for the call from the station etc,then like you say following his footsteps with out any clues whatsoever.Canny tv but not believable

Full burkha/niquab and go live in Bradford for a month
That's what I thought but I bet they were told not to do this.

Does anyone know where the final destination is for this series and do the contestants already know where the have to go? Would be gutted if it was in Kent and you were stuck in Dundee with 12 hours to go.
Id be gutted if I was going well and another contestant messed up, leading the hunters to the point and then the hunters catching me too.

Last edited:
What was the first series like of this? Any better?

Just can't believe that nick got to the end when he should have been caught day 1 (I think they let him get away)

What was the first series like of this? Any better?

Just can't believe that nick got to the end when he should have been caught day 1 (I think they let him get away)
Just finished watching last night's episode. The last episode of the first series was the most tense I've ever been watching a TV programme. I enjoyed the first series more I think. Good viewing.

Loads of this going on near the end,these people have loads of friends,careers,links to previous lives,uni jobs family etc and yet they drop on the golden choice,the Youth hostel guy with the lasses,the Pub owner in swansea,madu's mate getting his phone monitored for the call from the station etc,then like you say following his footsteps with out any clues whatsoever.Canny tv but not believable

I did enjoy it, but as you say not a lot makes sense. A suspicious boat that they knew about the day before because they saw it going round in circles. What, so it was circling near Sheppy for 2 days and they spotted it? Baots only show up because of their transponder. I only live a few miles down the coast from the extraction point and the area is always full of small boats just faffing about.

The bit with the girls in the youth hostel I think was played out of sequence. It was made to look like they missed them by 5 minutes, it was probably 2 weeks.

The CCTV has to be fakes too. They are followed everywhere by at least one camera man, who never shows up on any CCTV shots. Take the thermal images of the two lasses in the dales, only two warm bodies for miles around. What about when you are being chased or hiding from the Hunters. Surely the camera man is a clue.

I did enjoy it, but as you say not a lot makes sense. A suspicious boat that they knew about the day before because they saw it going round in circles. What, so it was circling near Sheppy for 2 days and they spotted it? Baots only show up because of their transponder. I only live a few miles down the coast from the extraction point and the area is always full of small boats just faffing about.

The bit with the girls in the youth hostel I think was played out of sequence. It was made to look like they missed them by 5 minutes, it was probably 2 weeks.

The CCTV has to be fakes too. They are followed everywhere by at least one camera man, who never shows up on any CCTV shots. Take the thermal images of the two lasses in the dales, only two warm bodies for miles around. What about when you are being chased or hiding from the Hunters. Surely the camera man is a clue.
Just watched last one and it got less believable ,at multiple points the options are endless and they guess correct .

Why was the pick up boat circling around for 2 days. Could it not have just turned up at the pick up point at 12.55pm for the 1pm pick up?

Why was the pick up boat circling around for 2 days. Could it not have just turned up at the pick up point at 12.55pm for the 1pm pick up?

I didn't get that either. Imagine being rumbled right at the death because of the getaway driver being an absolute tit. As Nookie said, that last episode kind of ruined the whole series.

It's a covert camera man isn't it? so surely you wouldn't really notice him/her in the street. Anyhow, I've applied for series 3... :cool:

It's a covert camera man isn't it? so surely you wouldn't really notice him/her in the street. Anyhow, I've applied for series 3... :cool:

Where are you going to hide without anyone noticing you like :lol:

If I was on I would hide in @mini-x2 wallet, absolutely nee chance of anyone seeing you in there

Where are you going to hide without anyone noticing you like :lol:

If I was on I would hide in @mini-x2 wallet, absolutely nee chance of anyone seeing you in there

Lads at work reckon I'll be caught straight away, as all they'll have to do monitor all Greggs stores.... :(:lol:

I'd just get on me bike and follow the cycle routes....

The camera man travels in the car with the fugitive. There was a picture taken by someone of Ayo getting into that red car, but the camera man was not in the shot. When the car pulled off, the camera man was in the back filming him. Same as the footage of Nick walking past the petrol station. Unless the camera man was dressed as one of the trees in the background of the shot, marching behind him like an Ent, then the picture had to have at least been doctored in some way.

If you don't use a mobile and don't contact anyone then I don't see how you could possibly get caught. During the last week I would just hide in a field with barley growing. That way you could sit down with a cup of tea and pitch a tent without anyone seeing it.

Lads at work reckon I'll be caught straight away, as all they'll have to do monitor all Greggs stores.... :(:lol:

I'd just get on me bike and follow the cycle routes....

You would have to change your pattern regularly. I'd be tempted to do the same but if they get any intel to say you are traveling cycle routes, if they say catch you joining a route then they will probably wait for you a few miles further up. I'd be tempted to come up with 6 different plans for getting about then every 3 days roll a dice. Keep it all unpredictable.

I have been wondering with the rule that you must contact family and friends how covert you are allowed to be and how much preparation you are needed. I know I can covertly drop encrypted data onto a number of sources my wife can access if she is told how in advance. Do you have to use regular channels to give the hunters some chance?

If you don't use a mobile and don't contact anyone then I don't see how you could possibly get caught. During the last week I would just hide in a field with barley growing. That way you could sit down with a cup of tea and pitch a tent without anyone seeing it.

Cash becomes an issue. You can have £250 at the start, which works out to be around £9 per day. That is doable but will get a bit tight. I think I'd be looking at getting a top up somewhere along the way. I think that is where the rule that you have to contact friends and family comes from. The thing is how you define a friend. I know people who I'm not particularly close to, some I have not been in touch with for years, but I know if I turned up out the blue, they would keep quiet, give me £100 and they would know they would get it back.

Last edited:

You have to keep moving during the hours the Hunters work, so 9-5.

Funny how many are laughing at it being staged etc. Its a TV programme - its hardly entertaining if each week you get footage of people sitting drinking cuppa soups as they sit in a tent in the middle of some field making no movements or giving anything that allows them to be tracked.

I've too much stuff on my computor hard drive to apply:lol:
Camera footage for the most part was right in their face so def not covert

Funny how many are laughing at it being staged etc. Its a TV programme - its hardly entertaining if each week you get footage of people sitting drinking cuppa soups as they sit in a tent in the middle of some field making no movements or giving anything that allows them to be tracked.
Big brother did okay,watching people do f all

I've too much stuff on my computor hard drive to apply:lol:
Camera footage for the most part was right in their face so def not covert

Big brother did okay,watching people do f all

Ha ha ha. I thought someone might bring big brother up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back