Hunted - TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
The churchyard where the lass got caught is about a mile from where I live. The week before it was shown I was in the church hall by the carpark at a quiz night

Clearly has some questions regards authenticity but it's enjoyable, the reason being like we're doing now you constantly do the "What would I do ? " thing .
Outdoor types have the best chances ,just drop of the radar .I can get to the west coast without hitting a main road on my bike (lie)

Fella I used to work with has just picked the 2 lasses up on this latest episode on the road over from kettlewell to hawes in the blue van!!

He gave them a room for he night, but his Tennant's grassed them up, he has since thrown them out :lol:

Clearly has some questions regards authenticity but it's enjoyable, the reason being like we're doing now you constantly do the "What would I do ? " thing .
Outdoor types have the best chances ,just drop of the radar .I can get to the west coast without hitting a main road on my bike (lie)

You are right about that like. In the first episode, the forensic 'expert' wanted to get into the ex army blokes laptop, so sat there trying to guess the password. That really is not how things are done. Whip the hard disk out, take a copy of it using an external (read only) disk mount then you have full access to all the files. Guessing passwords is something only done in films and easy for people to pick a non-guessable password. Some of mine are made by thinking of a phrase, take the first letter of each word, make some letters capitals and throw some numbers and punctuation in. It makes it memorable to me but is essentially a string of random characters.

You are right about that like. In the first episode, the forensic 'expert' wanted to get into the ex army blokes laptop, so sat there trying to guess the password. That really is not how things are done. Whip the hard disk out, take a copy of it using an external (read only) disk mount then you have full access to all the files. Guessing passwords is something only done in films and easy for people to pick a non-guessable password. Some of mine are made by thinking of a phrase, take the first letter of each word, make some letters capitals and throw some numbers and punctuation in. It makes it memorable to me but is essentially a string of random characters.
This is what disk encryption was invented for

Mine are a mishmash of bike reg no's i've owned in the last 30 odd years,safe as houses

Fella I used to work with has just picked the 2 lasses up on this latest episode on the road over from kettlewell to hawes in the blue van!!

He gave them a room for he night, but his Tennant's grassed them up, he has since thrown them out :lol:
Lager talk??

Does anyone know where the final destination is for this series and do the contestants already know where the have to go? Would be gutted if it was in Kent and you were stuck in Dundee with 12 hours to go.

Does anyone know where the final destination is for this series and do the contestants already know where the have to go? Would be gutted if it was in Kent and you were stuck in Dundee with 12 hours to go.

last season they were told at the start of the final episode.

When the hunters get stuck they just send a text to the cameraman asking where he is.

That is one thing that potentially does spoil it. You are being followed by a camera man that you never see. So any plan you come up with, any way you want to travel, any place you want to stay it is yourself plus one other.

That is one thing that potentially does spoil it. You are being followed by a camera man that you never see. So any plan you come up with, any way you want to travel, any place you want to stay it is yourself plus one other.
Too many coincidences for them not to be using the cameraman to help with the hunt

Too many coincidences for them not to be using the cameraman to help with the hunt
Where does the house husband keep leaving his bike?he gets in cars and everything,then his bike appears again?

LED dwarf
Documentary about a guy whose business is lighting up hard to access tight spaces

Where does the house husband keep leaving his bike?he gets in cars and everything,then his bike appears again?

LED dwarf
Documentary about a guy whose business is lighting up hard to access tight spaces
Doing this a bit,I'm on diff thread and it adds it to my last one? then when you try and remove it says time expired ??

Last edited:

LED dwarf

Doing this a bit,I'm on diff thread and it adds it to my last one? then when you try and remove it says time expired ??
:lol:

Happy for Nick, what a weirdo. :)

Mind you this wasn't half fixed like. Convenient how they managed to pick that one suspicious boat out of the entire UK.
So much wrong with it. The extraction point is always darn sarf. They've got teams mobilised down there, make it weardale for fucks sake.

The hunters saying we were so close, aye because of the help. Couple of them were spotty big toothed computer nerds. Never seen the light of day those little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back