Hunted - TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much wrong with it. The extraction point is always darn sarf. They've got teams mobilised down there, make it weardale for fucks sake.

The hunters saying we were so close, aye because of the help. Couple of them were spotty big toothed computer nerds. Never seen the light of day those little cunts.

:lol:

That Madu is on Twitter claiming it's a fix as well. Not happy with how he was caught.

Never explain how they tracked Ayo from the silver car to the red one he was dropped at the holiday inn in Kent with.

Also conveniently the only area they show them looking at sea traffic is the SE corner of the country

Last edited:
Never explain how they tracked Ayo from the silver car to the red one he was dropped at the holiday inn in Kent with.

Also conveniently the only area they show them looking at sea traffic is the SE corner of the country
Did the girl and her boyfriend not phone the hunters to tell them they were driving Ayo to a certain destination?

They knew the extraction point was in that area as they tracked the phone that lad and his girlfriend used to ring them about Ayo I think.

Did the girl and her boyfriend not phone the hunters to tell them they were driving Ayo to a certain destination?
Aye and then turned it off + switched cars, could of course be the case that you can still track modern phones when off i suppose

Fatfield Mackem said:
.... They monitor your bank accounts and passport should you try to leave the UK. They have facial recognition software on all CCTV cameras to pick up on you should you be in a congested area such as a city centre. . .
How the fuck does a TV show get access to that?

:lol:

That Madu is on Twitter claiming it's a fix as well. Not happy with how he was caught.

what by being on CCTV buying a ticket for a train to reading. Then stupidly staying on until reading, walking down busy CCTV covered streets. Aye fixed like. All he had to do was buy a ticket to reading and jump off at a minor station somewhere. He got cocky.

what by being on CCTV buying a ticket for a train to reading. Then stupidly staying on until reading, walking down busy CCTV covered streets. Aye fixed like. All he had to do was buy a ticket to reading and jump off at a minor station somewhere. He got cocky.

More about how anyone knew he was going to that pub. Can't remember the specifics but I think he was saying that someone told him to go there.

How the fuck does a TV show get access to that?

They don't, they request stuff from the police. The info on how they do it is on their website I think.

More about how anyone knew he was going to that pub. Can't remember the specifics but I think he was saying that someone told him to go there.

They don't, they request stuff from the police. The info on how they do it is on their website I think.

nah he got off the main road and on a canal path and just headed there. He's a sore loser tbf

The CCTV is just simulated from the camera crew following them around as far as I can tell. The rules are all on the website and its a bit more complex than what it first seems. For example you have to contact your family at certain points

Would love to see the SMB version of this, using this site as your network for transport & accommodation. Surely you could get on a fan coach to Southampton, Swansea or Bournemouth away.

f***ing get in there nick lad.

Would love to see the SMB version of this, using this site as your network for transport & accommodation. Surely you could get on a fan coach to Southampton, Swansea or Bournemouth away.

We should nominate Carl Maccar to do it next year.

was happy for Nick as called he would win at the beginning when they made a point of making him look completely clueless

the whole show was clearly staged though which kind of took away from it

The hunters always seem to pull the extraction point out of their arses.

The CCTV is just simulated from the camera crew following them around as far as I can tell. The rules are all on the website and its a bit more complex than what it first seems. For example you have to contact your family at certain points

Only very vaguely to be honest

They must not break the law. During active hours of hunting they must keep on the move and change location regularly – no hiding in the sewer for the entire time. Like many of the most successful real life fugitives, they must attempt to throw the hunters off their scent – and do their best to decoy them. And again like real life fugitives, they need to make use of a support network and they must make contact with family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back