How good are Leicester City FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know where all this we think we're top quality is coming from?

I don't know anyone personally or from the forums who think we'll remain where we are. Most of us think we'll end up comfortably in mid table between 8th -12th. Even that West Ham prick had a chip on his shoulder about it so it's not just Sunderland fans.

Maybe you're pissed off seeing another Johnny come lately arrive in the league and instantly overtake you as despite your successive nine years you keep stinking out the league and holding on by the skin of your teeth.
And there you go again, belittling us.

He was good at rugby when he was a kid, he started going to see Leicester two seasons ago and he's big on Dental hygiene. There's no one in Sunderland can sort him out, watch it.

Sometimes you have to laugh. :lol:

Just for a bit more ammunition for you lot I went to a rugby playing school and we weren't allowed to play football. I also went to Budapest to get my pearly whites done as it's cheaper there. Also I did only start going Leicester again about two seasons ago after and eight year break. I'd had enough of the useless fuckers. :lol:

Just for a bit more ammunition for you lot I went to a rugby playing school and we weren't allowed to play football. I also went to Budapest to get my pearly whites done as it's cheaper there. Also I did only start going Leicester again about two seasons ago after and eight year break. I'd had enough of the useless fuckers. :lol:
See I don't tell lies :lol:

Still here sweetheart, big kiss. :lol:

I'm going downstairs to watch tele with the wife in a minute so that will be me for the night, sweet dreams. xx
Funniest thing I've read on here for a while. A fake Leicester fan trying to wind up strangers on a Sunderland message board and you reckon you have a lass. Haha reetio.

Ah so the crux of it is about attendance not about the achievements of the clubs.

20 years a go you averaged 15,344.

You've always had a great attendance figures especially when you consider the size of the city and county.

These things change though. I've been at Leicester in the 1980's when there was 8,000 there. Now we sell out our 32,500 stadium every week. We are turning wannabee season ticket holders away as there is a restriction of 23,000. We'll hopefully be building another 10,000 seats soon to fulfil demand as there is a generation who now can't watch their team. Looking at our population and football in general growing there is no reason we should have 40,000 or 50,000 at home matches.

:lol: in your dreams

I don't know where all this we think we're top quality is coming from?

I don't know anyone personally or from the forums who think we'll remain where we are. Most of us think we'll end up comfortably in mid table between 8th -12th. Even that West Ham prick had a chip on his shoulder about it so it's not just Sunderland fans.

Maybe you're pissed off seeing another Johnny come lately arrive in the league and instantly overtake you as despite your successive nine years you keep stinking out the league and holding on by the skin of your teeth.

You've been in the league two fuckin minutes man...get a grip......HULL CITY CALLING

:lol: in your dreams

You've been in the league two fuckin minutes man...get a grip......HULL CITY CALLING
I can't wait to start tagging the twat when the wheels start to inevitably fall off...

I can't wait to start tagging the twat when the wheels start to inevitably fall off...
but will they fall off? what makes you think they will fall off? just with end of last season and start of this season they are doing canny

they might gan like a duracell bunny :lol:
They were dead and buried in March then the Duracel batteries kicked in. Those batteries have kept on going a bit longer but they can't go on forever!

They were dead and buried in March then the Duracel batteries kicked in. Those batteries have kept on going a bit longer but they can't go on forever!
no idea myself kinda hope they do well (Palace as well) anyway we will see

I always think visiting another teams forum is a bit like being a guest in another teams home pub. A certain decorum is called for and if they are nice enough to let you stay, intelligent conversation should be the bare minimum you contribute.

If you want to slag em off you do that in your own pub not theirs. Bad darts.

Back to the OP,
Good this year. But not so good most years. Won a league cup a few years ago when it was a very minor trophy. Never experienced the magic of the FA Cup.

Just for a bit more ammunition for you lot I went to a rugby playing school and we weren't allowed to play football. I also went to Budapest to get my pearly whites done as it's cheaper there. Also I did only start going Leicester again about two seasons ago after and eight year break. I'd had enough of the useless fuckers.

:oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back