Status
Not open for further replies.

pissant
ˈpɪsant/
US vulgar slang
noun
noun: pissant; plural noun: pissants; noun: piss-ant; plural noun: piss-ants
    1. 1.
    1. an insignificant or contemptible person or thing.
  1. adjective
adjective: pissant; adjective: piss-ant
worthless or contemptible.

Vardy was hugely overrated last season mainly due to his performance against Man Utd.

He looked to me like a bit of a chancer who had grasped his chance with both hands and if he worked hard enough he might be able to keep hold.

I must admit that I've been surprised by him this season, the obvious graft is still there, but he's scored some decent goals as well and looked very dangerous in his own right. I suspect he's riding a wave of confidence, as is the team as a whole, and the goals will dry up as the season goes on, but if he can get 10-15 this season it'll be a very good return for himself and the team in general.
Vardy played a bit wider last season and as more of a support striker to Ulloa. Hence the high assist stats and low goal stats. This season he's a bit more central and not dropping off as much as we've got Okazaki doing a lot more of the dirty work and letting Vardy get into more dangerous positions.

I know how it goes. Your squad is paper thin and it will come crashing down.
We made 10 changes and our reserves managed to beat your first team... remind me whose squad is paper thin. Oh sorry that's right your players were tired from playing two games in a week. The poor dears.

Last edited:
Vardy played a bit wider last season and as more of a support striker to Ulloa. Hence the high assist stats and low goal stats. This season he's a bit more central and not dropping off as much as we've got Okazaki doing a lot more of the dirty work and letting Vardy get into more dangerous positions.

Aye, it shows too by the amount of chances he's getting or rather the positions he's getting himself into, but it has to be said he's taking his chances well, there have been some very good finishes.

I still think that he, and to some extent the team, are going through a bit of a purple patch and I think the performances of both will drop off as the season goes on. But I wouldn't be worrying about that too much, by the look of it Leicester will be comfortably safe this season so you can enjoy the rest of the season and see how high you can finish at the end. I'm guessing top ten would make you all happy?

they are on a roll and will not be relegated , but will hit a sticky patch at some point and end up in the bottom 8.

Oh dear, I know your US based and only been supporting Sunderland for two years but you've had an absolute mare here. :oops:

Sunderland made the final a couple of years a go and I dare say if they had won it would be most Sunderland fans greatest day of supporting the club. Also they would probably just about sell out Wembley on their own. Not bad taking 90,000 fans on a 550 mile round trip for a "very minor trophy". :oops:

F
U
C
K

O
F
F
In recent years it's become a major trophy :)
And I'll stand by that even if LCFC wins it.

Oh dear, I know your US based and only been supporting Sunderland for two years but you've had an absolute mare here. :oops:

Sunderland made the final a couple of years a go and I dare say if they had won it would be most Sunderland fans greatest day of supporting the club. Also they would probably just about sell out Wembley on their own. Not bad taking 90,000 fans on a 550 mile round trip for a "very minor trophy". :oops:

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

*You're.

By your own admission you've been supporting that tinpot rugby town club Leicester City for two years, so you can fuck off there. Part time bellend.

Oh and you FUCK OFF. Prick, coming on here abusing everyone. At least the West Ham lad contributes positively round here.

Get to fuck you twat.

In recent years it's become a major trophy :)
And I'll stand by that even if LCFC wins it.

In what year did it become a major trophy (ballpark figure will do)?

When Sunderland got to the final last year perhaps?

In what year did it become a major trophy (ballpark figure will do)?

When Sunderland got to the final last year perhaps?
I would say 70% of the time your input on here is acceptable and welcome and 30% of the time it is not. I would like you to behave yersel today.

When the top 6 started taking it seriously and trying to win it. About 5 years ago

Ah so from 1997-2010 of the fourteen winners in that time ten of them have been traditional top six clubs but they weren't trying to win it.

Leicester (twice), Blackburn and Middlesbrough may as well scrub that off their record books as it's obvious in those four seasons the top six were having a rest that year. :oops:

I would say 70% of the time your input on here is acceptable and welcome and 30% of the time it is not. I would like you to behave yersel today.

As high as that. :lol:

I'll do what I can Sir but the natives will have to stop poking sticks at me. :lol:

Very sharp transition in status of the League Cup from a minor to major trophy ... 2001 IIRC :)

LOL, should have guessed.

As soon as we stopped dominating the competition it becomes a major trophy. :lol:

Ah so from 1997-2010 of the fourteen winners in that time ten of them have been traditional top six clubs but they weren't trying to win it.

Leicester (twice), Blackburn and Middlesbrough may as well scrub that off their record books as it's obvious in those four seasons the top six were having a rest that year. :oops:

As high as that. :lol:

I'll do what I can Sir but the natives will have to stop poking sticks at me. :lol:

LOL, should have guessed.

As soon as we stopped dominating the competition it becomes a major trophy. :lol:
Enjoy 2015-16 I think Leicester will do better than mid table.

The clip of Leicester Doyle man.

He's like the Scrappy-Doo of the new age Sky boy world.

Yapping away, desperate to be a bigger dog when he knows deep down he's not.

The clip of Leicester Doyle man.

He's like the Scrappy-Doo of the new age Sky boy world.

Yapping away, desperate to be a bigger dog when he knows deep down he's not.

I'm warning you sonny Jim, one more abusive post today and I will seriously consider cancelling my membership of this forum to never return.

***FINAL WARNING***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back