Harry Redknap Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly, I have no idea what the likes of @cluffy are on about, complete waste of an expensive investigation, they managed to get someone sacked, well done to them

Its tabloid journalism by a broadsheet.
:lol: I couldn't give a flying fk man. If anything I just think the whole thing's hilarious - especially the Sam bit. Always funny when someone with a huge ego makes an almighty tit of himself

Am bored of this already.

Football is corrupt and everyone loves money. Go shit
as we live and breath! football from top to bottom is CORRUPT........the beautiful game man......... we as fans the last bastions of the game need to stand up and and give a shit............tumbleweed

:lol: I couldn't give a flying fk man. If anything I just think the whole thing's hilarious - especially the Sam bit. Always funny when someone with a huge ego makes an almighty tit of himself

Yeah I accept that like. I just find the mob mentality in the UK at the minute ridiculous, most people just think Sam and co have been taking bungs. Soon escalates.

He didn't advise anyone, another poster who didn't read the transcript :lol:

From the transcript. Is this not telling people how to get around the rules?

SA: "What they would be better doing is, making sure they've got the ownership and the agent. So they own the agent, the agent works for them, as well. 'Cause then the agent, if he gets sold on again, the agent will get more money if he gets sold on again."

Yeah I accept that like. I just find the mob mentality in the UK at the minute ridiculous, most people just think Sam and co have been taking bungs. Soon escalates.
I'd imagine loads of them have took bungs but the press can't catch them.

as far as we all know football's corrupt especially where big money shifts hands but the Telegraph has come up with fuck all

Brilliant reporting well done you stupid twins

I'd imagine loads of them have took bungs but the press can't catch them.

Don't doubt that, just specifically on about this investigation, its entertaining, just not very revealing

Underwhelmed.

Of all the dodgy shit old twitchy face has done, this has to rank somewhere near the bottom. I don't know what kind of corruption could be worse than giving your dog a f***ing foreign bank account and funneling your cash through him to avoid paying tax :D

What has he done?

On this allegation? Its a non story

What the fuck?

I am on about this story you absolute helmet

This whole investigations's looking like a bit of a joke.

They have cast a doubt over every manager in the League the way they've gone on and so far have the most feeble evidence.

They haven't even got enough to warrant a proper investigation, so it's not like they're getting rid of any of the corruption that does go on.

Absolute farce. I've had a few mind and don't drink too often.

Real ale, 7% and it tastes like pop. :)

They have cast a doubt over every manager in the League the way they've gone on and so far have the most feeble evidence.

They haven't even got enough to warrant a proper investigation, so it's not like they're getting rid of any of the corruption that does go on.

Summed up my feelings well.

By the way I am not doubting that some of these blokes are corrupt, but its annoying how little evidence has been presented and how the media have ran with it.

10 months worth of work and that is the best they can do!

Summed up my feelings well.

By the way I am not doubting that some of these blokes are corrupt, but its annoying how little evidence has been presented and how the media have ran with it.

10 months worth of work and that is the best they can do!
Got the England manager sacked !

That's big enough would you think?

No, sacked for what? It didn't reveal any corruption, was more like a tabloid sleazy sting by the News of the World, that is my point. If that is what they wanted to achieve, then I guess it has, but if there aim was to show corruption in football, its failed massively....so far.

agree

The real issue with this article is not about the manager being corrupt but the players at that time were obviously gaining money by gambling on their own results.

It is corruption , however it's years in the past & may not be an issue now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back