Harry Redknap Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Daily Torygraph bollocks they are having us on. Anyone can invent daft headlines that scream "Football Club Official Spreads the Dirt" that turns out to be a story about the groundsman at some club in the East Midlands or "Club Employee acted as Bag Man for Star Players" about a Kit Man in the Championship. You couldn't make it up - well actually they do.

Looking through the Torygraph this morning this has all the signs of some sort of a plot to get Arsene Wenger installed as England manager. All these revelations have just been packaging to justify capturing Sam on camera not that he didn't do himself any favours. One wonders if the FA changed their mind when they got Sam in and Wenger indicted that he was interested. Time will tell.

Last edited:

This entire thread is proof of why our justice system is fucked.

The stories so far are only a "letdown" if you're one of the bent small fry thick enough to get caught. If you're one of the big boys, you get a court injunction from one of the highly paid lawyers you keep around you at all times.

This is the only reason the real skullduggery from the big names hasn't yet come out. Court orders happily granted to hide the embezzlement from the public. Football is, and always has been, utterly corrupt. If you can't see that you're wilfully naive.

Sorting out third party ownership, which is banned by the FA isn't corrupt? Or have I missed something?
Maybe I have missed him sorting it out. Or even offering to or saying he can help with it.

The stories so far are only a "letdown" if you're one of the bent small fry thick enough to get caught. If you're one of the big boys, you get a court injunction from one of the highly paid lawyers you keep around you at all times.

This is the only reason the real skullduggery from the big names hasn't yet come out. Court orders happily granted to hide the embezzlement from the public. Football is, and always has been, utterly corrupt. If you can't see that you're wilfully naive.
Is that fact or assumption?

Allardyce not a big boy then who couldn't afford an injunction

For me the whole thing is about the intentions of those who have sat in front of these people once cash was mentioned. It shows their arrogance and greed, it also shows these situations aren't unusual to them.

More to come I reckon. Slow news week when the internationals are on, that's when the good stuff will drop.

The absolute unwillingness of some to accept that a game with so much money and so little regulation is wide open to this kind of thing is laughable mind.

More to come I reckon. Slow news week when the internationals are on, that's when the good stuff will drop.

The absolute unwillingness of some to accept that a game with so much money and so little regulation is wide open to this kind of thing is laughable mind.
Its not an unwillingness to accept that corruption happens, its more that this revelations have shown nowt. One assistant in the Championship took some money and that's it.

As for Harry, hes already said that he was talking about a case a while ago - it was only recently that gambling was outlawed. They were all up to it back then, as others have already said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back