Harry Redknap Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

What has he done?

On this allegation? Its a non story

Harry Redknapp got took to court for the £295,000 worth of bungs he took in a few year back and didn't declare these payments to escape tax (payments made into his offshore Monaco account in his dog's name)

Aye, he's definitely done nowt wrong @johnson

What the fuck?

I am on about this story you absolute helmet

On the prospect of backing the fake Far East firm: “Yeah of course, absolutely, I’d support you definitely, definitely.”

On being an adviser to the fake firm: "Listen, I put my money where my mouth is."

On third party ownership of players: "What’s the objection?...You’re helping clubs to buy players because they can’t afford them, you’d think they’d be only too pleased."

Have you actually read the article :lol::lol:

Doesn't sound like you have.

Hilarious.

another night of fury from Johnson
"FOOTBALL IS CLEAN I TELLS YA! CLEEEEAAAN!" he howls indignantly at the moon above him

I didn't say it was clean, I said the article was absolute load of shite...which it is, most seem to agree actually

Just a couple of Sun readers love the headlines :lol:

Have you actually read the article :lol::lol:

Doesn't sound like you have.

Hilarious.

I didn't say it was clean, I said the article was absolute load of shite...which it is, most seem to agree actually

I have, and you cannot tell me that the thing's alleged against him, with quotes, are not corrupt

Aye the FA just read the sun headlines and decided to sack Sam without reading the whole transcripty

it's all a bit ridiculous this, people are caught on camera saying X

then when questions after being told that they've been caught on camera they say "nooooooooo, I meant Y, and Z but I definitely wasn't implying X!".

It is actually a big deal as a lot of these managers have been saying things that are clearly against the rules but I don't think they will get punished for it as no 100% concrete money changing hands style receipts have been unearthed.

Aye the FA just read the sun headlines and decided to sack Sam without reading the whole transcripty

He slagged the FA off, not really a surprise they sacked him

He didn't do anything remotely corrupt like, hence why they paid him a million quid to leave :lol::lol:

Desperate stuff from them tbh. They've already got sam sacked on the back of a non story. Now they are printing this bollocks? What's the point? Am I supposed to be outraged by this? This reeks of Them Having spent months and thousands of pounds investigating these people find out absolutely fuck all so having to print shit like this and spin it in a way that makes them sound like devils.

Desperate stuff from them tbh. They've already got sam sacked on the back of a non story. Now they are printing this bollocks? What's the point? Am I supposed to be outraged by this? This reeks of Them Having spent months and thousands of pounds investigating these people find out absolutely fuck all so having to print shit like this and spin it in a way that makes them sound like devils.

Exactly, I have no idea what the likes of @cluffy are on about, complete waste of an expensive investigation, they managed to get someone sacked, well done to them

Its tabloid journalism by a broadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back