Harry Redknap Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

I woukd take list everybody has seen with a pinch of salt TBH. Massively uncredible. It was written on a phone app's notepad!

All of this story is an absolute load of shite

People think I am defending it because its Big Sam, I am not, I hate Redknapp, but he is another one who has done fuck all

This is below tabloid press by a broadsheet

New lows for The Telegraph

All of this story is an absolute load of shite

People think I am defending it because its Big Sam, I am not, I hate Redknapp, but he is another one who has done fuck all

This is below tabloid press by a broadsheet

New lows for The Telegraph
We may think it's fuck all but it isn't. If he knew about betting going on he should have reported it, they are the rules.

He broke the rules.

They're all corrupt.

Harry Redknapp got took to court for the £295,000 worth of bungs he took in a few year back and didn't declare these payments to escape tax (payments made into his offshore Monaco account in his dog's name)

Aye, he's definitely done nowt wrong @johnson

I woukd take list everybody has seen with a pinch of salt TBH. Massively uncredible. It was written on a phone app's notepad!

It was from a satire website. Pure guesswork. Idiots spread it around social media

The fact that Giggs was on it who's probably never signed a player should have been a clue

A non story........ Again.

It's a canny big story to be fair if half of the players bet on their result, as did the opposition players.

The whole thing is one massive gravy train and the only people that are pissed on are the fans.

We should collectively stop going and tell Sky to get fucked.

Absolute joke. One of the worst articles I have read.

They even quote this in their exclusive article
Logon or register to see this image

Strange because the other bloke knew and him and his family put a load of money on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back