Great time to play Chelsea with them at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday....

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

They have some great players not eligible for Champions League like Salah and Matic so it's not they will be weakened tbh

Im hoping they are "saving" Etoo and Hazard for the CL / Liverpool
They will probably play reserve players such as Ashley Cole, Luiz, Willian ect

Whatever team they put out will be a lot stronger than ours. In some ways we'd be better off if they picked their strongest side as some of the players then might have one eye on Tuesday but any backup players will be laying for a chance in the game on Tuesday.
Can't see anything but a defeat unfortunately.
having said that i thought city would stick 10 past us last night so who knows ?

feeling a lot more optimistic after last night's point.

After WHU at home and then spurs and everton I'd given up all hope. Whatever happens happens. It's quite nice actually, now, just to sit back and see if owt comes up.

A daft result at Man Utd or Chelsea and who knows!.......

Unfortunately they're still in with a shout for the title so no way is Mourinho going to be complacent about this one. All we can hope for is an improved display and at least make then do something good for their goals rather than hand them goals on a plate . We do need something from either Chelsea or Man U to be in with a chance of staying up tho

It is if we can find some way of winning at home :lol:

Man utd have got fuck all to play for too...
Aint gonna happen tho mate is it......won three all season yet win the last three............all last night gave us was a glimmer of hope and even then we had it snatched away at then bloody end...........

Last nights result will have given them renewed hope of winning the league, they're still in with a decent chance so can't see them being complacent.

We'll win at Old Trafford though.

Last nights result will have given them renewed hope of winning the league, they're still in with a decent chance so can't see them being complacent.

We'll win at Old Trafford though.

I don't think last night changes anything for them as far as the title is concerned. Win their last four games and they take the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back