Great time to play Chelsea with them at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday....

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um?

He said "a draw vs Chelsea will leave us 5 points adrift - only 3 points behind Fulham" ...
And if you bother to read it all his last line says

"so in a wild theory we only need 7 points, and for Fulham to only gain 4, for us to be safe"

And if you bother to read it all his last line says

"so in a wild theory we only need 7 points, and for Fulham to only gain 4, for us to be safe"
But that is still in his 'after Chelsea' world, so far as I could tell, he just didn't bother to mention it a third time. After all, what else is his 'wild theory' [sic], other than that we might get a point at Chelsea?

it actually could be..... before I start, in no way do I think any of this will happen
a draw vs Chelsea will leave us 5 points adrift - only 3 points behind Fulham (who in all honesty have a pretty easy run in)
Norwich are likely to gain no points for the remainder of the season so we'd actually only need 2 wins from our 4 games after Chelsea (not all 3 'winnable' games) to leapfrog them on point(s)
as long as one of those wins would be vs Cardiff then we'd leapfrog them and basically confirm their relegation
as for Fulham and back to their easy-ish games, we only have to finish on the same amount of points as them as we have a superior goal difference (15 in our advantage I believe)
so in a wild theory we only need 7 points, and for Fulham to only gain 4, for us to be safe
piece of piss

But that is still in his 'after Chelsea' world, so far as I could tell, he just didn't bother to mention it a third time.
yes and he still sums it up by saying we could stay up by getting 7 more points and Fulham 4 which is incorrect as they are 4 ahead of us..........................

yes and he still sums it up by saying we could stay up by getting 7 more points and Fulham 4 which is incorrect as they are 4 ahead of us..........................

I've said what I think his 'wild theory' [sic] is. So go on, what do you think it is?

I've said what I think his 'wild theory' [sic] is. So go on, what do you think it is?

We would finish a point behind them and go down if that happened...........

But from which point?
From now to the end of the season obviously...............7 points clearly takes us above Norwich...............

Stop digging mate its bloody obvious what the lad said and all you have done is start some canny foundations off.................

Hmm. Crystal Palace and West Ham have shown it is possible to frustrate Chelsea. They are functional rather than free-scoring.

Hazard won't be risked this weekend. And he maybe tempted to rest a few of his other players because I think he'll prioritise the Champions League as it is the only thing he has never won it at Chelsea, and then go for the league next year.

I expect Chelsea to beat us but I wouldn't be surprised if we ground out a draw.

From now to the end of the season obviously...............7 points clearly takes us above Norwich...............

Stop digging mate its bloody obvious what the lad said and all you have done is start some canny foundations off.................
I was only trying to help you out of your confusion with a possible explanation of what he meant.

But I'll wait for him to clarify himself rather than just accept your confusion as the answer.

Bet you said the same last night

We dee ok agaisnt the top teams arsenal aside

Cause they play an open game compared to the teams around us cause we can't break them down

Chelsea can be vulnerable at the back JT & Cahill ain't that good ya kna

Hopefully BORINI & wickham can exploit this
:lol::lol: Both could easily be in the team of the year and would fully deserve it, been the best partnership in the league.

I was only trying to help you out of your confusion with a possible explanation of what he meant.

But I'll wait for him to clarify himself rather than just accept your confusion as the answer.
:lol:

I haven't had any confusion in the slightest..............nor I suspect has anybody else..........

The only one confused is you as you dove in with both feet before getting to the end of the lads post where what he said is totally and utterly crystal clear.........

so in a wild theory we only need 7 points, and for Fulham to only gain 4, for us to be safe"

And rather than just admitting you were wrong as you didn't get to the end of the post before jumping in you've been digging ever since and with ever more effective tools in doing so....................

Bet you said the same last night

We dee ok agaisnt the top teams arsenal aside

Cause they play an open game compared to the teams around us cause we can't break them down

Chelsea can be vulnerable at the back JT & Cahill ain't that good ya kna

Hopefully BORINI & wickham can exploit this

Chelsea don't play an open game at all, you are just using a generalist attitude to top sides. It isn't true, Chelsea deny space and close down as their top priority. When players like Mata are released it's because their defensive side isn't strong enough in Jose's eyes.

Never a good time to play Chelsea. Rather play against Cardiff or even Fulham given the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back