Great time to play Chelsea with them at Atletico Madrid on Tuesday....

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never lost a home PL game under mourinho.....:eek:

.....and city had most wins in a row at home, and only us and chelsea got a result ! ...draw will do, then win all home games left ;)

More chance of getting result at OT IMO....

Bet you said the same last night

We dee ok agaisnt the top teams arsenal aside

Cause they play an open game compared to the teams around us cause we can't break them down

Chelsea can be vulnerable at the back JT & Cahill ain't that good ya kna

Hopefully BORINI & wickham can exploit this
Doubt he'll be playing on current form.

Unfortunately they're still in with a shout for the title so no way is Mourinho going to be complacent about this one. All we can hope for is an improved display and at least make then do something good for their goals rather than hand them goals on a plate . We do need something from either Chelsea or Man U to be in with a chance of staying up tho

They will win it.

Bet you said the same last night

We dee ok agaisnt the top teams arsenal aside

Cause they play an open game compared to the teams around us cause we can't break them down

Chelsea can be vulnerable at the back JT & Cahill ain't that good ya kna

Hopefully BORINI & wickham can exploit this
:lol:

Man City 2-2 Sunderland
Everton 2-3 Crystal Palace

None of you predicted both of those results and there's loads more games to go. I would be amazed if Norwich lost all 4 games even if they are very hard. I also said I would be amazed if Sunderland lost all the aways v Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Man U.

This doesn't mean we'll stop up (unfortunately) but merely proves nothing can be taken for granted by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back