Good luck Boro'

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's daft everyone wanting them to get beat, it's another derby man, haway Boro.

Norwich are one of the dullest and most pointless clubs in the entire football league. Hopefully Boro return to the Premier League, it would at least give us another game with a bit of added spice to it.

Great weekend this
Mags or fatty to be relegated & the Smoggys to get trounced at Wembley

Haway Norwich slaughter the smoggy bastards

It would be awful if they festered in the championship for another season. Absolutely awful

:lol: Hope yer been tounge in cheek there

Not daft if you've had a brick thrown off your head by the Smoggies after Darren Williams got the winner!

They also put Williams parents windows through that night as well

Norwich is a decent away & the amount of people I talked to in the pub when I was back home last weekend who went to the Brentford game for their first game of the season and are now going to the final was embarrassing. I hope they get f***ing battered because of that.

Norwich is a decent away & the amount of people I talked to in the pub when I was back home last weekend who went to the Brentford game for their first game of the season and are now going to the final was embarrassing. I hope they get f***ing battered because of that.
Canaries will be chirping on Monday

You reckon? It's a pain in the neck to get to and a really boring place.

I went down by myself last time when I slept in so it was pretty shite until after that match like :lol: but thought it was canny aye when I met up with other people.

I went down by myself last time when I slept in so it was pretty shite until after that match like :lol: but thought it was canny aye when I met up with other people.

:lol: fair enough. I'm just hoping it's a good game but I suspect it will be a really cagey affair with extra time involved. Boro are possibly more suited to the occasion with their style of football.

:lol: fair enough. I'm just hoping it's a good game but I suspect it will be a really cagey affair with extra time involved. Boro are possibly more suited to the occasion with their style of football.

Hope the Smoggys either get slaughtered or lose on a really dodgy goal

Recall at hillsbrough in FA cup they got through with a dodgy goal that was canceled out incorrectly v Chesterfield ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back