Good luck Boro'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else and I'd be for Boro but with a grandson living in norwich it's the canaries for me, missed not being able to take him to a a game tis season

don't mind my boro supporting mate, or boro fans in general having a cracking weekend down london, (we managed it with a defeat last year in the Cup Final), but ultimately I couldn't give two fucks if they win or not.

It's a weird one for me.

I don't want Boro to go up but I think Norwich are better equipped for the Premier League.

Mind you it would be funny if Boro came up and the mags went down

Hate boro.
Hope they get hammered.

Come come. Given we have survived this very week, couldn't we show our southern neighbours a bit of charity?

After all, didn't Quinny say Boro were very helpful in cooperating with our World Cup bid - unlike our neighbours to the north-west?

a little early but aye good luck Boro I think it will be a tight game and will to extra time

Am away game I can get to in half an hour or Norwich which is at the other end of the country. Prefer boro to win

I've lived down in Stockton for a year now and I'm bloody sick of the buggers spouting shite. This week there has been loads of them giving it the Billy Big Balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back