Good luck Boro'

Status
Not open for further replies.

This another ten page thread about people not caring about Boro? I understand and respect posters who express hatred for Boro, even though I don't share it personally. At least it is honest. But the ones who bang on about them being just another team, and 'not our rivals', are both wrong and mag-like in their condescension.

Sunderland Boro fixtures are derbies, make no mistake about that. Not as big as the main one but nonetheless, I'd like to see how much we wouldn't care it they beat us in our ground, like we did to the mags. It would not be liking watching Norwich, I know that for sure.

November 2nd 1991 . S'land v Watford .12,790
November 17th 1991 . S'land v Newcastle . 29,224.

Wonder if the 17,000 extra fans that turned up knew WHICH Geordie side to shout for??

Hi, do you think your average attendance next season will be closer to 12k than 29?

Hi, do you think your average attendance next season will be closer to 12k than 29?
Is a Smogmonster really taking the piss out of our attendances? Surely that would be like a Mag taking the piss out of other teams fans for being obese, bald, tattooed, shoe waving wankers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back