give me the name of a manager who will come here and keep us up with the same players

Status
Not open for further replies.

He had to get bodies in with a limited budget, he didn't have a full transfer window either. Four of his above signings played today plus piennar otherwise we'd have had to turn out the kids.

He had enough time to bring in better than he has, that's just in my opinion of course

I agree but would Sam want the job again, is there bad blood from the way he was appointed for the England job.

Everyone seems to forget about the fookin speed at which he threw himself at the job, the sneaking around for the Interview, we were a fookin stepping stone, he doesn't give a fook about us.......have some pride.....

He had enough time to bring in better than he has, that's just in my opinion of course
We don't know who we were in for or which players turned us down. He could have had all the time in the world but he would still have the same budget to work with though. The budget really wasn't enough to bring in 5 or 6 players of the quality needed to improve the squad.

But the question remains whether they would have been injured, not sure this many muscle pulls and tears can be written off as co-incidence.

I agree with this like. I disliked Allardyce when he was here, I acknowledged his skills (some of which turn out to not actually exist) yet was more than happy to see him leave. I'd never want him back in a million years.

However, the point you make about the injuries is relevant. Something feels like Moyes is going to the old fashioned british approach that dictates if something isnt goign well, just work it into the ground and hope for a different result. Its visible that he is just saying 'work herder in training' and putting on daft drills, just like what led to the man utd players accusing him of unimaginative and basic. Allardyce adopted a modern sports science european approach and had 3 months almost injury free.

Moyes has at his disposal and explain why he will get us out of this mess.

Just a question to those who want him out, it's ok saying we need another manager in, but who are we going to get who will keep us up with this current squad moyes has to pick from.

I really don't think any manager out there could do it. This squad would be in a relegtion battle when it's at full strength even more so at the minute

Even if Sam allerdyce came back tomorrow he would struggle to get many points out of that current fit squad
Would you give moyes anymore of your money to spend in January?

Just a question to those who want him out, it's ok saying we need another manager in, but who are we going to get who will keep us up with this current squad moyes has to pick from.

I really don't think any manager out there could do it. This squad would be in a relegtion battle when it's at full strength even more so at the minute

Even if Sam allerdyce came back tomorrow he would struggle to get many points out of that current fit squad
A squad assembled by Moyes. This bloke has got it wrong from the start. It time to ship him out and get Big Sam to sort the shit out.

I can safely say we wouldn't be in this mess if Sam was still here

There is a transfer window in January. I now don't trust Moyes with transfer targets and don't trust him with coaching.

Me.

Would simply tell the players to mark their men and not hoof it over the top every time pass the ball on the floor and work something..

Seriously though I have no idea.
If there is even a slight chance of getting allardyce back we need to do it right now. Our midfield was none existent today. Every time they got the ball in the middle nobody closed them down then they easily played the ball out wide or through on goal. It was simple stuff all we needed to do was mark and put them under pressure. Eveytime we got the ball we played it along the back to djilobodji who then hoofed it upfield aimlessly at nobody. We have no game plan and no decent players of just winging it and getting a result. Half of our players look like they don't even want to be on the pitch.

We don't know who we were in for or which players turned us down. He could have had all the time in the world but he would still have the same budget to work with though. The budget really wasn't enough to bring in 5 or 6 players of the quality needed to improve the squad.

we could argue the rights and wrongs of his dealings/budget limitations all night, you clearly think he has done as best as he possibly can, I think it leaves a lot to be desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back