give me the name of a manager who will come here and keep us up with the same players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Pulis
Sam Allardyce - Unemployed
Roberto Mancini - Unemployed
Marcelo Biesla - Unemployed
Guus Hiddink - Unemployed
Andre Villas Boas - Unemployed

Would all give us a better chance than what we have although i highly doubt many/if any would come.

Would be nice to have some ambition and appoint one of the unemployed from that list.

I would actually rather have some Championship managers who appear to have a style of play and way of doing things as opposed to what i have seen so far under Moyes, Havent seen one bit of football from us that suggests we are playing to a specific system that we can build on.

You can say what you like about previous acheivements etc but unfortunatley that counts for fuck all, Moyes hasnt gave ONE indication that hes going to turn us around.

Tony Pulis
Sam Allardyce - Unemployed
Roberto Mancini - Unemployed
Marcelo Biesla - Unemployed
Guus Hiddink - Unemployed
Andre Villas Boas - Unemployed

Would all give us a better chance than what we have although i highly doubt many/if any would come.

Would be nice to have some ambition and appoint one of the unemployed from that list.

I would actually rather have some Championship managers who appear to have a style of play and way of doing things as opposed to what i have seen so far under Moyes, Havent seen one bit of football from us that suggests we are playing to a specific system that we can build on.

You can say what you like about previous acheivements etc but unfortunatley that counts for fuck all, Moyes hasnt gave ONE indication that hes going to turn us around.

I reckon of those 6 names, 5 wouldn't come and Short wouldn't have the other one back.

You're right op the current squad is simply not good enough to stay up no matter who the manager is. What I will say though is neither was the one Sam inherited from Dick but he proved last January that he can rectify that in the transfer window. I have no faith in Moyes in the transfer market whatsoever. Not one of his signings has improved us.

Aye because he inherited a squad full of shite he bought well in the transfer window and the results picked up.
This

Moyes has at his disposal and explain why he will get us out of this mess.

Just a question to those who want him out, it's ok saying we need another manager in, but who are we going to get who will keep us up with this current squad moyes has to pick from.

I really don't think any manager out there could do it. This squad would be in a relegtion battle when it's at full strength even more so at the minute

Even if Sam allerdyce came back tomorrow he would struggle to get many points out of that current fit squad

The useless prick has signed up the worst offending players. I want him gone, no one could do a worse job, literally.

Just a question to those who want him out, it's ok saying we need another manager in, but who are we going to get who will keep us up with this current squad moyes has to pick from.

I really don't think any manager out there could do it. This squad would be in a relegtion battle when it's at full strength even more so at the minute

Even if Sam allerdyce came back tomorrow he would struggle to get many points out of that current fit squad
I agree with u,it's looking like we will have to wait until January sales and see what he can get in,who would come in the state we r in ?

Even Houdini would struggle with the team we had out today.

One with a passion for the game and positivity and grateful to be in a position that many would give their right arm for . This charlatan needs to do one now .

He might as he may not have supplemented the squad with McNair, Djibjoldji, Anichebe, Love, Manquillo etc and given himself a bit more quality to pick from
He had to get bodies in with a limited budget, he didn't have a full transfer window either. Four of his above signings played today plus piennar otherwise we'd have had to turn out the kids.

Sam is our only hope now and even that's a long shot. I think even if given time, Moyes is not the right man based on first impressions, his overall demeanour and negative attitude.

I agree but would Sam want the job again, is there bad blood from the way he was appointed for the England job.

I would actually rather have some Championship managers who appear to have a style of play and way of doing things as opposed to what i have seen so far under Moyes, Havent seen one bit of football from us that suggests we are playing to a specific system that we can build on

Did we not try this with Poyet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back