give me the name of a manager who will come here and keep us up with the same players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has at his disposal and explain why he will get us out of this mess.

Just a question to those who want him out, it's ok saying we need another manager in, but who are we going to get who will keep us up with this current squad moyes has to pick from.

I really don't think any manager out there could do it. This squad would be in a relegtion battle when it's at full strength even more so at the minute

Even if Sam allerdyce came back tomorrow he would struggle to get many points out of that current fit squad

Sorry mate he wouldn't if borini catts kirchoff mannone etc missed big parts of last season we would have been relegated

But the question remains whether they would have been injured, not sure this many muscle pulls and tears can be written off as co-incidence.

All those saying Sam
He had the good fortune of naming his strongest team for most of the last 3 months of the season

Or he managed the fitness of his players extremely well by allowing adequate recovery time.

Sorry mate he wouldn't if borini catts kirchoff mannone etc missed big parts of last season we would have been relegated

I'm not saying definitively he would but they seemed much more organised, had more belief in the system they were playing in plus another transfer window in January. I'd be confident he'd see us over the line, just.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back