Football laws that you weren't aware of ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be arsed to see if this has been mentioned already but when 2 players from the same side are injured in the same incident they don't have to leave the pitch and wait to be allowed back on.

I stopped playing in about 2001 so that might explain it. I'd be totally confused by the off side rule if I had to play now.

One method is to hoy abuse at a footballer and then allow someone else to politely correct you on the rules of the game.
Slightly off topic. A few years ago I followed Hereford United. They had a keeper on loan from Charlton (Darren Randolph). It was just after Joe Lewis was called up for England. I was pissed one Tuesday night watching them and shouted to Randolph that he's not good enough to be called up.....he took his goal kick them walked to the crowd to tell me he's welsh :oops::lol:

Slightly off topic. A few years ago I followed Hereford United. They had a keeper on loan from Charlton (Darren Randolph). It was just after Joe Lewis was called up for England. I was pissed one Tuesday night watching them and shouted to Randolph that he's not good enough to be called up.....he took his goal kick them walked to the crowd to tell me he's welsh :oops::lol:

He he quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back