FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needed a draw in my final game of the season for promotion, managed a 0-0 despite the game giving every bounce decision etc to the oppo. Then as it's going back to the menu screen, get the message that the servers are too busy, and it may as well have said "f#ck you, we tried to f#ck you over with the gameplay but failed so we'll f#ck you over now and give you a disconnect and award the win to the other player".

That's 2 promotions I've achieved now and not been rewarded with. EA really are the f***ing pits, the sooner PES gets its act together the better. Failing that just release PES6 on the XBone. ;)

Not played this in months, go to check on my team. I bought 87 Tevez for 400k, hes now worth 3.7m coins :lol:

Have the prices gone stupid or have I just been lucky?

Important change coming tonight after maintenance, anyone any idea of what it is?

Looks like you'll only be able to list players for a certain range of prices. it'll basically stop coin selling/ buying straight away - but it'll make trading harder.

No idea as of yet what they're going to set the prices as, but they say they're all going to be at least in proportion. I've got all my coins invested, so I won't lose anything provided they're true to their word.

IF they're in proportion, but lower, then anyone with coins rather than players will have essentially made coins for free. Gonna be interesting whatever happens though!

Edit: This just posted by EA

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultim...-sust&cid=36521&ts=1425925234282&sf36827625=1

I actually like the change. It's killed coin buying and your Ronaldo's etc won't cost 9 million coins anymore.

#RIPFUT and #RIPFIFA top global trends on Fifa.

Basically, Trading all year had got me to 11 TOTY David Luiz that I was IF trading with, and a TOTY Di Maria - Before the price cap, they were about 17 million combined. After the Price Cap, they're still 17 million.

I was thinking about selling up to buy Desailly, Maldini, Van der Saar and Matthaus - Before the price cap, about 24 million, now about 22 million.

So, essentially, it looks to me like you've got roughly what you had before (unless you had top end players on PS, or some legends who have bombed for no reason)

This doesn't really stop the glitchers, all they have to do now is buy as many of a player as possible and then sell the account when there's no more of that player on the market.

Typical EA to not try and fix their glitch, but instead attempt some convoluted workaround that probably won't succeed anyway.

Glad they're doing something, go play some other game if all you want to do is trade!! Ffs it's a football game not a business sim! Them fuckers price fix just as much as coin sellers.. I've built my two teams through playing the game, the only expensive player I own is Di Maria.. Hopefuly the prices will be reasonable and maybe I'll finally be able to get Aguero...

Basically, Trading all year had got me to 11 TOTY David Luiz that I was IF trading with, and a TOTY Di Maria - Before the price cap, they were about 17 million combined. After the Price Cap, they're still 17 million.

I was thinking about selling up to buy Desailly, Maldini, Van der Saar and Matthaus - Before the price cap, about 24 million, now about 22 million.

So, essentially, it looks to me like you've got roughly what you had before (unless you had top end players on PS, or some legends who have bombed for no reason)

My biggest investment is TOTY Kroos.

Spent 2.8m on him and his price range is now 1.6m - 2.8m so I've made a huge loss on him if I decide to sell. Probably won't though, he's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back