FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like MOTM Wele and the fucker doesn't even seem to exist. Nor Delph. Total bullshit.
I reckon I've lost dosh on silvers too.

Aye dunno how they came to the conclusion Delph should be 25k :lol: don't get why there's a minimum price you have to sell your players for either.

I don't mind the idea, dunno why they had to stick a minimum price on like

I guess its just another thing to try and make coin selling as difficult as possible.

Only problem is at the minute everyone is too stubborn to pay the new minimum prices!

On PC I have an first IF Rooney that on Sunday I couldn't sell for 400k ish and now he is 900k and they expect people to pay it. He already had a hunter card on him so just maxed the fitness and contracts and put a +10 card on him and hope that someone buys him from the mass of cards all priced the same

Joke of a game!! It won't let me put anything up for sale and I have 17 items stuck in my bought list...... And to top it off when I try to play seasons it says my squad file doesn't match my opponents, I've deleted it and redownloaded it and still the same bullshit!! EA can go fuck a goat..

And now it's saying it can't find my online profile!! They must be the only company where the game gets worse the more they bring out updates.. I'm done with them, I'm not buying FIFA 16....

Last edited:
Joke of a game!! It won't let me put anything up for sale and I have 17 items stuck in my bought list...... And to top it off when I try to play seasons it says my squad file doesn't match my opponents, I've deleted it and redownloaded it and still the same bullshit!! EA can go fuck a goat..

And now it's saying it can't find my online profile!! They must be the only company where the game gets worse the more they bring out updates.. I'm done with them, I'm not buying FIFA 16....
But of an unstable individual ye like!

Not suprised one bit EA are a joke tbh.. No idea how much i've lost or gained as I'm not home till Friday afternoon but i'll check. LUCKILY I sold my IF aubumeyang for like 580k last weekend... only bought him for 420 2 weeks prior to that :lol:

If Anyone on Xbox ever decides to buy a TOTY Di Maria, buy mine :lol:

Still stuck with the bastard, I'd really like to try a few legends with the price dropping, but until he shifts I can't buy anyone :evil:

Market's still fucked like.

The game has lost its charm due to greed and incompetence.

Being back the days of FUT on Fifa 09 and 10.

The General seasons games seem a lot harder ATM.
Looks like a lot of the dross have packed up and fukd up, now trading has collapsed.

I've been after Rooney as a CM for ages. Finally got him for a lot less than he was at last week.
Hes a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back