FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is UT playing up for anyone else tonight? It keeps booting me out saying UT is experiencing a lot of users??

It's been laggy as fuck too... Anyone?? I've checked my net speed a dozen times tonight and it's fine..
http://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/lag-fix/#1.Your ISP for FIFA (how to test)

I tried explaining some of the points on that page to @Mackem Chris the other night, but he is still awaiting his head transplant.

You jel bro?
I'm seething :evil:

When are the fuckers putting the web app back on? I can't be arsed to go on me console to buy one bloody player.

I don't have a computer, the only way I can do speedtests is on the iPad, ping is 40 upload is 0.63. I'm terrible when it comes to stuff like this.. The xbone uses a wired connection..

I don't have a computer, the only way I can do speedtests is on the iPad, ping is 40 upload is 0.63. I'm terrible when it comes to stuff like this.. The xbone uses a wired connection..
Your upload is pretty horrific like.
Just hang your pad up until Fibre comes along.

I meant the transfer market. Does it work on there like?
It's down to keep dodgy fuka's out, that buy coins on eBay and flood the market with shite.

If u r with sky ring them to cancel say you going to Virgin. I did it last month and I've now got fibre and I'm paying less than I was without it.
We don't have fibre cos its not available where I live at the minute:(

Your upload is pretty horrific like.
Just hang your pad up until Fibre comes along.

It's down to keep dodgy fuka's out, that buy coins on eBay and flood the market with shite.
Like I said I've never had any bother with it before. My guess is it's the ea servers..

This f***ing game is wank!! Bought 7 contract cards and put them in my club, went to my squad to apply them and they've disappeared ffs! Looked in my club and they're gone wtf ea?

Last edited:
I have an average team yet had no bother getting through the divisions. Currently on course for promotion to division one after 8 successive promotions in a row.

I have an average team yet had no bother getting through the divisions. Currently on course for promotion to division one after 8 successive promotions in a row.
The game is your friend at the minute, but it will turn against you and you won't be able to win for shit...that's how it works. I was in division 2 a few weeks ago then at the beginning of this week I was in div 5, my players wouldn't make forward runs my defenders were useless and Di Maria was absolute garbage.. Then yesterday they started playing great, Di Maria is now a goal machine. Even Ballotelli has started banging the goals in for me!!! Opponents even miss open goals, you don't play FIFA it plays you..

The game is your friend at the minute, but it will turn against you and you won't be able to win for shit...that's how it works. I was in division 2 a few weeks ago then at the beginning of this week I was in div 5, my players wouldn't make forward runs my defenders were useless and Di Maria was absolute garbage.. Then yesterday they started playing great, Di Maria is now a goal machine. Even Ballotelli has started banging the goals in for me!!! Opponents even miss open goals, you don't play FIFA it plays you..
You must be related to @Mackem Chris he spouts the same shite.

I never seem to have these problems, but the people I beat... do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back