FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest investment is TOTY Kroos.

Spent 2.8m on him and his price range is now 1.6m - 2.8m so I've made a huge loss on him if I decide to sell. Probably won't though, he's insane.

I'd imagine TOTY players will sell at the top of the price range, as they're so rare anyway - probably more so as people won't want to sell them for a loss now.

Hopefully Legends won't just disappear from the market, but again, people might not want to sell for a loss. Plus, they're actually a little cheaper relative to other cards as the prices seem to have been set between XB and PS, whereas legends were set just to XB. Its gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out, but it'll certainly be harder to trade now

When are the servers back up

The new prices are on futhead

I stand to lose f***ing loads :lol:

On the plus side, the 5 million i have now gets me a lot more than it wud have 24 hours ago

Could have got 4m for Tevez, now 1.2 - 1.9m, also lost shit loads on Aguerro bought for 400k, now going for 200k. Couldn't give a shit though as I like what they've done. People moaning about not being able to trade, its EA man. Trading impacts their packs being sold, expect this to stay for Fifa 16.

Could have got 4m for Tevez, now 1.2 - 1.9m, also lost shit loads on Aguerro bought for 400k, now going for 200k. Couldn't give a shit though as I like what they've done. People moaning about not being able to trade, its EA man. Trading impacts their packs being sold, expect this to stay for Fifa 16.
I like the idea tbh mate

Adding a minimum price stops the market falling flat on its arse aswell.

lost a few coins on upgraded aguero, neuer, aubameyang, de bruyne etc

If anyone has time can you let me know how much these players are now on ps4

Aguero
Yaya Toure
Bale

2nd IF Sneijder

lost a fair whack on a few players. upgraded aguro and SIF silva.
not sure where they made the prices up from. i know i got mine dead cheap yet are now above the max.
hey ho. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ronaldo minimum of 6mil. Yeah, the best players will be really affordable.
Messi was around 400k on 13. The fucker is 5m minimum now.

people need to just stick with there teams and just play the game for a few weeks.
let the market settle down and see what the craic is.

Struggling to get my head around all this tbh. Seems a cop out from EA and them basically saying they can't fix coin glitches to me. Two players released into packs today and you can't even get them on the market :lol: they said they wanted to make players more attainable to everyone, yeah that's definitely working.

Struggling to get my head around all this tbh. Seems a cop out from EA and them basically saying they can't fix coin glitches to me. Two players released into packs today and you can't even get them on the market :lol: they said they wanted to make players more attainable to everyone, yeah that's definitely working.
I would like MOTM Wele and the fucker doesn't even seem to exist. Nor Delph. Total bullshit.
I reckon I've lost dosh on silvers too.

Seen loads of people say they're stuck with players as they can't sell them at the minimum price.

Me for one, TOTY Di Maria. Couldn't sell him for the minimum price if I wanted. Thats 6 odd million tied up in a player I don't use.

Why the fuck is there no MOTM Delph or Wele's on the market?

Because enough people want them at the maximum price, so they're all getting bought the second they're listed. You'll have to either get really lucky, or wait and hope EA change the price caps.

Which they might - TOTY Luiz is currently trading at max price, for example, and should begin to disappear completely soon. Several legends already have, Van Der Saar, Blanc, Pires is almost gone. There's a thread on the EA forums where the community manager has asked for similar examples so they can *potentially* make changes in the near future

Apparently Roberto Carlos has dropped from 9m to 3m. :oops: Pathetic from EA. Imagine if you had him and lost 6m overnight man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back