FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
servers are fucked.

just won for promotion, then it diconnected when loading back into the Ultimate team menu. Then gave me a DNF and gave me the defeat.

Then to cap it all, just lost all my transfer list. 100 players gone, several IF. loads of money lost. f***ing EA

The stuff in the transfer list *should* turn up again eventually, hopefully. EA are Still utterly shite though, I agree.

servers are fucked.

just won for promotion, then it disconnected when loading back into the Ultimate team menu. Then gave me a DNF and gave me the defeat.
Was that Friday afternoon about 5ish?
Exactly the same happened to me, needed to win my last 2 games to get upto div 2, won the penultimate game 3-1 and then got the same as above. I may not have won the last game and gone up, but at least I would like the chance to play it EA twats

Ffs.
5-1 down at half-time to make a 5 goal comeback to make it 6-5 in the 2nd half - The most epic of epic comebacks achieved.

Hands actually turned to jelly for the last 7 in-game minutes when I took the lead,
Quality possession/counter-attack style football from both of us, none of this long ball malarky.

Do people actually stand by wagers if they lose?

Never played one but always assumed people would play then never pay up of they lose as nothing forcing them to.
It was with a good friend so I knew it would work either way, never going to trust people i don't know

f***ing shite game...

This is on PC version which is f***ing awful even compared to on Xbox 360.

So the game's shite because the keeper made some f***ing awful mistake? :oops:

The PC version is actually better than 360 / PS3 versions.. Has more updated game engine and graphics and has been the case since Fifa 10.. Whereas now XBone/PS4 has the next-gen game engine but for some reason EA don't wanna give next-gen engine to PC users..

So the game's shite because the keeper made some f***ing awful mistake? :oops:

The PC version is actually better than 360 / PS3 versions.. Has more updated game engine and graphics and has been the case since Fifa 10.. Whereas now XBone/PS4 has the next-gen game engine but for some reason EA don't wanna give next-gen engine to PC users..
It has the same graphics just in a higher resolution and I find the game engine to be worse, with players doing what they want and not what you want them to do more often. It's as thought they've not put any real effort into the PC version.

EA take the piss like.

Just bought a TOTS pack and my 7 rares were 4 contracts, a position modifier and 2 team fitness, scandalous !

I was bored so bought four of those on friday night, best player being Christian Tello. Got more or less the same as you every pack.

Anyway I fancy trying out a few of the TOTS players (Even though they will more than likely be shite) so like I said if anyone is looking to get rid of some then drop me a PM.

It has the same graphics just in a higher resolution and I find the game engine to be worse, with players doing what they want and not what you want them to do more often. It's as thought they've not put any real effort into the PC version.
It's a load of shit like. It happens far too often as well.
"Most realistic football sim ever" though yanar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back