FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter

Striker
As much as I always grow to hate this, the anticipation is building again; only 8 days till the web app opens as well! The players have all be released so now is the time of year to decide who we'll be seeing every other game :lol: Hopefully David Luiz will be a lot more expensive this year so we don't have to play against him every single time.

Here's the Sunderland lads, not much to excited about though:

http://www.futwiz.com/en/team/sunderland/rating/all/fifa14/106/0

Fletcher's in-game stats aren't that bad to be honest - 81 finishing, 76 shot power, 85 heading accuracy. It must be his free kick, long shot and volley stats that are dragging that shooting down.

Larssons got the best shot in our team supposedly like :lol: 77 is the highest. Mavrias is canny fast like, 85.

Squad fitness cards are usually great profit early on in the game, especially once the game is released after people have had a couple of weeks on the web app.

Loads of packs are opened, and people are usually just looking for players. Once the game comes out squad fitness cards go through the roof.

If you're using the web app early, I would suggest making sure you invest any coins you have in highly rated, high pace golds the day before launch.

Reus last year for example, went from about 7k to 20k iirc.

I guess because people who don't use the web app will get it, buy 20 quid of packs, and discard loads of stuff so the amount of coins flying around probably increases hundreds of percent. I didn't do it last year and was kicking myself because I saw my left over 20k go from buying an entire Bundesliga team, to just one good player.

If you're using the web app early, I would suggest making sure you invest any coins you have in highly rated, high pace golds the day before launch.

Reus last year for example, went from about 7k to 20k iirc.

I guess because people who don't use the web app will get it, buy 20 quid of packs, and discard loads of stuff so the amount of coins flying around probably increases hundreds of percent. I didn't do it last year and was kicking myself because I saw my left over 20k go from buying an entire Bundesliga team, to just one good player.

On the Web App can you use the coins you've still got on FIFA 13?

Will PS4 accounts be the same as PS3 ones? I'm getting a PS4 so could make a Playstation account to use the web app in preparation for getting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back