FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernard ?

Bloody autocorrect - although he would fill most of the goal!

I went with this one fellas

Cost me about 1ok as I already had richards, benteke and Mingolet who I'm using in goal.

Played 3 so far, won all 3.
Ibarbo has 3 goals, Benteke has 4

You'll probably find after 10/15 games it goes to shit (happens with all teams as if EA do it on purpose to force you to sell your team and start again!)

Aye, up to a 50% boost.

crazy toninght with the tots, made about 40k buying bronze packs, pulled 2 ifs. Hopefully the other TOTS' have such high pack weights

They will. Its more down to the card weight of the players NIF than the TOTS. I mean there are over 60 pages of some of the players and they've been out 3 hours :lol:

They will. Its more down to the card weight of the players NIF than the TOTS. I mean there are over 60 pages of some of the players and they've been out 3 hours :lol:

Going to be some insane bargains. Jackson martinez nearly 200k already, and cerci and de rossi already less. AND an 83 pogba under 100k. Crazy

Just pulled a TOTS MC player in a pack, was made up. But then realized that no one would know who Alfreo Finnbogason is and that his price is near discard at 10K.

Quick trading tip for those who don't normally trade

Squad fitness - I'm buying bronze that you can pick up for less than 300 coins easily will be over 1k once the market calms down a bit

Got about 100 atm and is an easy seller as not as many bronze packs will be opened from next week once the MC bronze TOTS is out of the way

Where is the safest place to buy coins?

Just spent 150k out of Boredom on TOTS packs. Got absolutely nothing. Not even bothered.
I've just spent 1050 fifa points on three tots packs and only two cards decent, pato and lukaku ffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back