FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt worse than clearly winning the ball and being sent off like, absolutely infuriating. :lol:
I like how coyneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee admits that the goalkeeper made a ridiculous mistake but then laughs when cocky said that's why the games shit. Aye, cos every keeper dives for a ball that is bouncing at his head.

I agree though, the refereeing decisions are appalling.

I like how coyneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee admits that the goalkeeper made a ridiculous mistake but then laughs when cocky said that's why the games shit. Aye, cos every keeper dives for a ball that is bouncing at his head.

I agree though, the refereeing decisions are appalling.

Had one last week, where my defender was last man, did a perfect sliding tackle to win the ball, the ball even went upfield. Straight red card, later in the same game, I'm thru 1v1 against the keeper, knocks it past the keeper, who then brings me down in the box, play on, no foul here!!! I was going feckin' berseck, still managed a point after coming back from 4-1 down though.

I get massively pissed off by the refs like.

The amount of people that dive straight through the back and get away with it is maddening - there is literally no point to playing with your back to goal - just another reason lobbed through ball is king.

TOTS De Rossi is canny like.

Disappointed Cerci has had a position change on his, love his RW card - couldn't get him into the game as a CAM though.

The referee decisions are crap in this game but atleast I don't whine on some forum and call the game shit and sell it (like every other game) like KarlM does.

Just build a bridge and get over it.

The referee decisions are crap in this game but atleast I don't whine on some forum and call the game shit and sell it (like every other game) like KarlM does.

Just build a bridge and get over it.
Why keep a game I think is shit? Plenty of people think FIFA is rubbish. You have to be blind to not see the faults.
I'm beginning to think you work for EA. You spin the same bullshit they do.

Why keep a game I think is shit? Plenty of people think FIFA is rubbish. You have to be blind to not see the faults.
I'm beginning to think you work for EA. You spin the same bullshit they do.

Aye. I work for EA you've rattled is like. :oops::lol:
They dont pay me in £, they pay me in UT packs - Bronze ones.

(And I'm apparently the one who spins bullshit :lol:)

Just bore off will ya please.

Aye. I work for EA you've rattled is like. :oops::lol:
They dont pay me in £, they pay me in UT packs - Bronze ones.

(And I'm apparently the one who spins bullshit :lol:)
You defend completely unrealistic simulations from the world's "most realistic football simulator." All you ever say is "oh you must be shit at the game."
Aye that's clearly the crack when Aaron Lennon scores his third header against Sergio Ramos.

You defend completely unrealistic simulations from the world's "most realistic football simulator." All you ever say is "oh you must be shit at the game."
Aye that's clearly the crack when Aaron Lennon scores his third header against Sergio Ramos.

Please point to me where I ever defended such a thing or are is you spinning bullshit becoming a recurring theme now?

The only thing I actually defended is chipped through balls, because well.. they're easy to deal with but people like you think otherwise.
I don't use that much myself but learning to defend them is a great thing if you want to rank up fast online

So the game's shite because the keeper made some f***ing awful mistake? :oops:

The PC version is actually better than 360 / PS3 versions.. Has more updated game engine and graphics and has been the case since Fifa 10.. Whereas now XBone/PS4 has the next-gen game engine but for some reason EA don't wanna give next-gen engine to PC users..
There. You expressed embarrassment at that comment. That is precisely what makes the game shite. That is completely unrealistic.

There. You expressed embarrassment at that comment. That is precisely what makes the game shite. That is completely unrealistic.

That wasn't Aaron Lennon beating Sergio Ramos in the air now was it?

You can actually avoid the keeper doing that btw - Don't rush him out during a chipped through ball landing near him, its a game mistake nonetheless but it's avoidable.

Please point to me where I ever defended such a thing or are is you spinning bullshit becoming a recurring theme now?

The only thing I actually defended is chipped through balls, because well.. they're easy to deal with but people like you think otherwise.
I don't use that much myself but learning to defend them is a great thing if you want to rank up fast online
It's not the defending them that's the problem, it's them being so easy to execute which means every twat plays the same and it gets boring regardless of whether you're winning or not.

I'd rather have fun playing a game than have the win at all costs mentality most have, and that's hard when every game is the same wankers using Eto'o/Sturridge/Aubameyang spamming lofted through balls.

It's not the defending them that's the problem, it's them being so easy to execute which means every twat plays the same and it gets boring regardless of whether you're winning or not.

I'd rather have fun playing a game than have the win at all costs mentality most have, and that's hard when every game is the same wankers using Eto'o/Sturridge/Aubameyang spamming lofted through balls.

Nothing worse than someone using a Serie A team consisting of Robinho, Ibarbo and Balotelli upfront.
Probably the only time I set my formation to defensive.

You can actually avoid the keeper doing that btw - Don't rush him out during a chipped through ball landing near him, its a game mistake nonetheless but it's avoidable.

You haven't played much fifa this year have you?

KarlM gets annoyed at this game aye, but he's right with plenty of what he says. If you think 'not rushing the keeper' was the solution there, you can't have experienced the kickoff / KSI glitch - which would suggest to me you've played a maximum of about 5 games

You haven't played much fifa this year have you?

KarlM gets annoyed at this game aye, but he's right with plenty of what he says. If you think 'not rushing the keeper' was the solution there, you can't have experienced the kickoff / KSI glitch - which would suggest to me you've played a maximum of about 5 games

Aye. I've played 5 games that's why I'm in division 1 :oops:
The guy linked a video directly from the PC version which uses a different game engine from ps3/360 and next-gen engine, the rushing out with through balls is a fault with the PC game engine, it's not hard to explain really.

The through balls "exploit" doesn't work on PC either
Go watch some good players on Twitch, they often use the PC version and are probably better than KSI.. He's just a personality.

Last edited:
Aye. I've played 5 games that's why I'm in division 1 :oops:

Don't worry, you're not the only person on here in division 1, I've got about 7 wins of it alone. I'm just realistic about the problems of the game.

The game is buggy as hell, people shouldn't be required to learn how to avoid glitches in online play, they should be sorted out well before release. People have every right to get annoyed at a product that has obvious flaws, it doesn't make them bad players and the solution shouldn't be to learn how to play around the flaws. EA should sort them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back