FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm
might just keep trading then. not buying fake coins like.

Playing seasons will make you plenty to build a good team, although as you get higher up the games get very boring (all opponents ultra defensive, using AI press and pace abuse)

you can get just about the most effective team for 30k (50k on playstation) anyway, the only way to get any better after that point is Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic

Playing seasons will make you plenty to build a good team, although as you get higher up the games get very boring (all opponents ultra defensive, using AI press and pace abuse)

you can get just about the most effective team for 30k (50k on playstation) anyway, the only way to get any better after that point is Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic
Cheers mate

Coyneeee sounds like a f***ing cracking player.

Probably too shit to join mine and my mates club like but still sounds a top top dog #yes

hmmm
might just keep trading then. not buying fake coins like.

I've never bought coins but sold about 2.3m a few weeks back. Have a look on r/fifacoins on reddit and if you want to buy they are better value than packs.

Can get about 100k for about £6 and a good time to buy with the market crash for TOTS from weds

Could you please post an effective team for 30k marra, as I have nee coins and I'm getting beat off my mate at the minute :lol:

Nothing worse than having some eastern european as an opponent so that the game latency is absolute wank.

Mind you I did get him back unintentionally - 2 tackles last man from behind and the ref doesnt even show a card, I would be ballistic if it happened to me :D

Manning is in TOTW but no Wickham.

Thought he had a chance with three goals in a week against City and Chelsea

apparently they sometimes seem to count midweek games, and sometimes dont. Think someone said there were about 5 strikers with silver cards who scored hattricks this week too.

First TOTS due out tonight, no one in the gold one interests me but I might have a look around the bronzes and silvers to keep me occupied until the actual TOTS' are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back