Everton fans making friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to me like Lille police made it clear ticket less fans not allowed, 8000 ignored it (there own supporters spokesperson said 18000 there) and then wonder why the police acted.

There are rules, and there are consequences
Advising fans not to travel is hardly a rule and it didn't stop the police in London doing a good job of letting us enjoy ourselves when a fair few more than our Wembley allocation turned up. This seems like it was the French starting it and the police making it worse.

My mate was stolen by Everton fans the night of the 1/4 final

What the fuck is an original flag? Some abstract hand painted piece commissioned from a local artist?

Not sure. I know what it isn't getting a St. George's cross and putting S A F C on it.

Advising fans not to travel is hardly a rule and it didn't stop the police in London doing a good job of letting us enjoy ourselves when a fair few more than our Wembley allocation turned up. This seems like it was the French starting it and the police making it worse.
There's no way on earth you can know that. There's not a set of fans in the country that would say, 'some of our fans started it, acting like dickheads chucking bottles about and that'. Not one. Even in Charleroi when the English ran amok they blamed the Germans. When spurs stormed the Rotterdam end they blamed the coppers. When Liverpool killed them Italians they blamed uefa, the police, the Belgian authorities, the stadium and juventus. When the mags kicked off in Breda they blamed Chelsea!

You'll never hear the truth from Everton fans mate. No matter what happened, it will never ever be there fault.

My mate was stolen by Everton fans the night of the 1/4 final

Not sure. I know what it isn't getting a St. George's cross and putting S A F C on it.

Nobody gives a fuck man. Aa flag is a flag whether it be a st George cross or an original klimpt.

There's no way on earth you can know that. There's not a set of fans in the country that would say, 'some of our fans started it, acting like dickheads chucking bottles about and that'. Not one. Even in Charleroi when the English ran amok they blamed the Germans. When spurs stormed the Rotterdam end they blamed the coppers. When Liverpool killed them Italians they blamed uefa, the police, the Belgian authorities, the stadium and juventus. When the mags kicked off in Breda they blamed Chelsea!

You'll never hear the truth from Everton fans mate. No matter what happened, it will never ever be there fault.

Nobody gives a fuck man. Aa flag is a flag whether it be a st George cross or an original klimpt.

I reckon this place would blame our fans.

Some do. Hence its often debated on here and other teams forums.

The Met never said fans with out tickets are not allowed in a certain location. We were told no Trafalgar sqaure, and we did as requested.

Everton, by their own admission did not do as requested/ told.

Not saying they are to blame, but they have to accept some....?

One if my pet hates is English football supporters pointing the finger everywhere else. Its very Scouse.

Life's too short to worry about flags man. Il

Not always but....

What tends to happen is a load of English take over a pub, then spill onto the streets and gradually start acting like pissed knackers, singing songs and intimidating passers by.

Then the local hooligans turn up, often with weapons, and ambush/attack fans.

The police then crack a few heads.

I reckon this place would blame our fans.

Some do. Hence its often debated on here and other teams forums.
Rangers fans were the funniest. They essentially destroyed Manchester. There's numerous clips of them storming at the manc police, kicking fuck out of them in some cases. Speak to a rangers fan and they genuinely blame Manchester city council for it all for not preparing for them.

Not always but....

What tends to happen is a load of English take over a pub, then spill onto the streets and gradually start acting like pissed knackers, singing songs and intimidating passers by.

Then the local hooligans turn up, often with weapons, and ambush/attack fans.

The police then crack a few heads.
How can 10k Everton fans get in a pub?

Am i right in thinking that a few everton fans piled out a minibus and started trying to fight randomers.... then actually ended up getting thrown through a shop window on the day of the quarter final? :lol:

Will stick up fro Everton fans on this occasion. The French OB are twats of the highest order and it's a pity they didn't get a proper kicking from English lads.

Rangers fans were the funniest. They essentially destroyed Manchester. There's numerous clips of them storming at the manc police, kicking fuck out of them in some cases. Speak to a rangers fan and they genuinely blame Manchester city council for it all for not preparing for them.

But Manchester council did fuck up !!?? They invited 'everyone' to the party and then fucked up the big screen & alcohol distribution ? Useless twats tried to make as much as they could from teh Rangers fans got what they deserved in the end. As a side note can't have any sympathy with Manchester being done over, pot kettle,a bit of karma for United fans.

Last edited:
in France:

On a side note, notice the Everton flags. If it was us over there it would be awash with St. george's crosses and the French would be wondering if they were playing the English national side.

Club > Country
26 seconds in - Pwoppa Nawty!

There's shite,then there's total shite and then there's this work of fiction! :lol:

Pure fiction..

However Gipetto believes it so it must be true..!

Surely if this happened the assualted children would have made front page news..

Where are all these women and children that were assaulted?

I don't use Facebook but if this happened surely the aftermath would have been posted on there..

Can someone upload the photo's of the mangaled 12 year olds please?

There were a few minor skirmishes which women and children witnessed..

Pure fiction..

However Gipetto believes it so it must be true..!

Surely if this happened the assualted children would have made front page news..

Where are all these women and children that were assaulted?

I don't use Facebook but if this happened surely the aftermath would have been posted on there..

Can someone upload the photo's of the mangaled 12 year olds please?

There were a few minor skirmishes which women and children witnessed..

Why would so many posters completely make it up you f***ing clown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back