Everton fans making friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happily sat in a cafe with a beer minding my own, nowhere near the thick scouse fuckers.

I saw Everton fans deliberately intimidating young kids and women at our place in the quarters as well, outside the south east corner. Disliked them ever since. Couldn't give a shit if you don't believe that, I've no need to lie about it. Looks like plenty others witnessed it as well.

There was bother that night around sheepfolds area mind
plod had formed a ring around the coach fitters to keep the Everton fans behind by their coaches, as per usual the police formation had more holes in it than pinheads shower cap

aye mate, must have imagined my then 13 year old stepbrother getting spat at and getting a dig thrown at him...which missed

Why would I make that up :lol:

The bus couldn't get parked near to where the buses are usually parked due to the sheer number of coaches there, so was sent down towards the metro station to come back round the bottom bit. Near 1 of the burger vans on the corner the bus doors at the back were opened and a load of their fans jumped off, when 1 of them ran over and nutted some young lad, before running off into the crowd towards the ground.

But aye, made it all up :lol:

Nope, all made up.

Jardine said so. He'll have been nowhere near the ground that night, or any other night for that matter, but he knows what went on

Whoosh :lol:

Was referring to me being called a bullshitter when I said there was bother that night.

Stories that are utter shite can be described as works of fiction! Quite simple really!
It's amazing how many stories I hear on here of apparent violence started by opposing sets of supporters. What paragons of virtue we must be! :lol:

And there we have it....young Sunderland fan gets headbutted and Desfartes turns it round to be the fault of the young lad who ended up in tears with a bloody nose.

I'm not sure why you're bothering to get involved in discussing something that actually involves going to the match anyway.

Stories that are utter shite can be described as works of fiction! Quite simple really!
It's amazing how many stories I hear on here of apparent violence started by opposing sets of supporters. What paragons of virtue we must be! :lol:
So how many more witnesses do you need, to maybe think this did happen?

And there we have it....young Sunderland fan gets headbutted and Desfartes turns it round to be the fault of the young lad who ended up in tears with a bloody nose.

I'm not sure why you're bothering to get involved in discussing something that actually involves going to the match anyway.
A young sunderland fan gets head butted and yet no media outlet picked up on this? Hmmmm!
If this is actually true ( which it isn't by the way) what I'd say is I've followed sunderland both home and away for years. Walked back to car at boro league cup game years ago with no trouble. Sat with Wigan fans all afnoon in boozer prior to Marcus Stewart game. Drank in the boozer right outside elland road night of the keano 3-0 game (which away fans aren't allowed in but let me and my old man in) and have been to more games than can remember at roker park and SOL and never been near any trouble!
I'd look at the company you keep personally Bonny lad. Decent people tend to attract decent people while bellends tend to attract........ Well I'm sure you can finish that sentence off kid! :rolleyes:

A young sunderland fan gets head butted and yet no media outlet picked up on this? Hmmmm!
If this is actually true ( which it isn't by the way) what I'd say is I've followed sunderland both home and away for years. Walked back to car at boro league cup game years ago with no trouble. Sat with Wigan fans all afnoon in boozer prior to Marcus Stewart game. Drank in the boozer right outside elland road night of the keano 3-0 game (which away fans aren't allowed in but let me and my old man in) and have been to more games than can remember at roker park and SOL and never been near any trouble!
I'd look at the company you keep personally Bonny lad. Decent people tend to attract decent people while bellends tend to attract........ Well I'm sure you can finish that sentence off kid! :rolleyes:

And there's the 'bonny lad' shite.

Who said the young lad was in my company? I was walking past when the bus stopped. The young lad was also walking past (on the opposite side of the road btw) when the bus stopped.

Others have also said there was bother round sheepfolds. But it never happened because Desfartes didn't see it plastered all over the news and papers.

I saw Everton fans deliberately intimidating young kids and women at our place in the quarters as well, outside the south east corner. Disliked them ever since. Couldn't give a shit if you don't believe that, I've no need to lie about it. Looks like plenty others witnessed it as well.
There's videos on YouTube of them intimidating women and children. I don't know why MrJardine finds it so hard to believe they acted like Bellends that night.

You only need to look at that mountain of shite on the bath lane thread to realise we have a percentage of fantasists amongst us.
Were you at Bath Lane? No you weren't as you Claim to be only 34. I'll believe the people who were there.

Last edited:
Were you even alive?

No I wasn't but like your Avatar my grandparents where anti fascists also members of the communist party, my grandfather fought in Spain as a member of the International Brigade. He despised the French thought they were all collaborators, so that was for better or worse my bedtime stories from him.

There's videos on YouTube of them intimidating women and children. I don't know why MrJardine finds it so hard to believe they acted like Bellends that night.

Were you at Bath Lane? No you weren't as you I'm to be only 34. I'll believe the people who were there.
Put the videos up of them intimidating our fans then if you wouldn't mind.
I'm not disputing the bath land fiasco happened what I'm find astonishing is the glamourising of that and subsequent trouble our fans have nee involved in.

I've walked back to the car at Boro and seen loads of trouble. Lads randomly punching anyone. You're not honestly gonna try and say there's never been any bother at Boro are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back