Everton fans making friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe it or not, most of ours are from england, hence the amount of st george cross.

Err yeah but we support Sunderland and are watching Sunderland, not England.

If you see Liverpool, Man Utd, Everton fans watching their club you won't see as many St. george's crosses because they want to be original.

Err yeah but we support Sunderland and are watching Sunderland, not England.

If you see Liverpool, Man Utd, Everton fans watching their club you won't see as many St. george's crosses because they want to be original.
Nothing wrong with having the English flag it makes a good background. Unless, as is common these days, you don't like the English flag.

They were pelted with tear gas I wonder how thousands of our pissed up fans would react ? Sit down over a cup of tea
I don't know what went on, neither do you, but chucking bottles about in a town square is the action of a scumbag. Its pointless saying its not their fault, its a typical Scouse reaction, hoying bottles about is for scum.

Football hooliganism is good though! I read it on the battle of bath lane thread on here!

Pretty much my thoughts to be honest. Some people just like talking shite to dramatise a situation!

Utter shite!

Not really, I witnessed a coach of their fans empty in sheepfolds and one of their lot run over and headbutt a young lad who looked about 12/13 year old

The war was 70 years ago move on from your stereotypical cliches. France is a tremendous country.
Agree with what your meaning mate. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but the english are hated/disliked everywhere, due to the stereotypical image we have. Especially when it comes to football. Just need to watch that video of the bloke shouting at the police, "theres kids here and you're firing tear gas". I know I have veared off your exact point a bit, but english are deemed fair game to these European ultras and police.

Pair of bullshitters...

Why would I make that up :lol:

The bus couldn't get parked near to where the buses are usually parked due to the sheer number of coaches there, so was sent down towards the metro station to come back round the bottom bit. Near 1 of the burger vans on the corner the bus doors at the back were opened and a load of their fans jumped off, when 1 of them ran over and nutted some young lad, before running off into the crowd towards the ground.

But aye, made it all up :lol:

There was bother that night around sheepfolds area mind

Nope, all made up.

Jardine said so. He'll have been nowhere near the ground that night, or any other night for that matter, but he knows what went on

How is it a work of fiction exactly?

Do you want me to explain where sheepfolds is to you while we're on?
Stories that are utter shite can be described as works of fiction! Quite simple really!
It's amazing how many stories I hear on here of apparent violence started by opposing sets of supporters. What paragons of virtue we must be! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back