Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end you ant reply justify a truly awful set of actions, maybe to the onlooking world you can but perhaps not to yourself

I think even the Americans were surprised at how much damage the two bombs did, even after testing them in deserted locations.

It's a fascinating topic to discuss - if there hadn't been Hiroshima and Nagasaki, would the USA or USSR have launched, say, 6 nukes each at each other in the late seventies?

Bullshit, Trump is the anti establishment candidate who was incorrectly written off by mainstream media from the beginning.

Because he has self financed his campaign and is not beholden to special interest groups donations he can say what he wants which to many is a highly refreshing change but to dimwits like yourself is confusing.

Start paying better attention now rather than parroting shite sound bites, because Trump is very likely to be the next and possibly greatest ever President that America has ever had.

A white, billionaire businessman from New York who was born into money and educated at private schools and Ivy League colleges is anti-establishment? Well fuck me sideways with a wooden spoon.

A white, billionaire businessman from New York who was born into money and educated at private schools and Ivy League colleges is anti-establishment? Well fuck me sideways with a wooden spoon.

Yet speaks to the American electorate so succinctly and effectively.

Trump is the American Dream with a very simple message that hits home to millions of disaffected Americans and others around the world:

Logon or register to see this image

If Trump lives up to the promise of his momentum, he will be the most significant President since George Washington.

Part of the San Jose riots last night. I did say Sanders/Clinton supporters were worse than Trump's.

Also I've just realised the title of the video. I got it from a website called info wars so I'm not looking for a race argument here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back