Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the same thing happen with chicken little (doubya) though? .
Wasn't that more to do with a rigged ballot?

Hilary clinton would probably try to change channels using the DVD remote, judging by how f***ing clueless she is with e-mail accounts
Or employ an equally useless and inexperienced lacky who didn't have the proper training nor pass to be in the job to try and fit a cassette tape into the DVD player

Wasn't that more to do with a rigged ballot?
I don't know mate, I'm not really interested in US politics, in fact I'm not interested in any party politics these days, I find it's all just a game of smoke and mirrors, performed by puppets, hard to know what's for real amymore.

Can't wait to see him march into the White House as president and rattle a few cages.
He has got the career politicians rattled as well, great stuff.

Trump will be the next President of America - unless he is assassinated like other visionary JFK who was against big govt and the military industrial complex profiteering from unnecessary aggression fighting fake wars.

Approx every 40yrs or so a 'political realignment' happens when things sway too far one way or the other way politically, which as is clear now, the batshit crazy left wing scumbags have got out of hand with political correctness overload. Trump is the antidote to the current climate and promises to be the most significant President since George Washington.

I don't know mate, I'm not really interested in US politics, in fact I'm not interested in any party politics these days, I find it's all just a game of smoke and mirrors, performed by puppets, hard to know what's for real amymore.
That's true mate. Although I wouldn't be surprised if this year's election will be rigged in favour of Hillary

The fact of the matter is Donald Trump would be better at running America than 98% of the people on here running Sunderland. You're f***ing deluded.

Love the Donald hating going on. The man says it how it is, he doesn't hold back. He is not racist, not sexist, he just wants to make America great again. Opinions seem to be illegal these days, bunches of lefty hippies trying to restrict free speech and thought yet again. If it doesn't fit their agenda they go nuts...ridiculous really. #trump_power

Love the Donald hating going on. The man says it how it is, he doesn't hold back. He is not racist, not sexist, he just wants to make America great again. Opinions seem to be illegal these days, bunches of lefty hippies trying to restrict free speech and thought yet again. If it doesn't fit their agenda they go nuts...ridiculous really. #trump_power
Just as Farage did with UKIP, Trump has chosen the small minded, gun toting, never left their back water shit hole in middle America as his jingoists because they are easily fooled with whooping, daft bastard politics and racial slurs.

People who oppose Trump are not lefty hippies they are sensible, educated and not f***ing stupid.

Just as Farage did with UKIP, Trump has chosen the small minded, gun toting, never left their back water shit hole in middle America as his jingoists because they are easily fooled with whooping, daft bastard politics and racial slurs.

People who oppose Trump are not lefty hippies they are sensible, educated and not f***ing stupid.

You are the definition of 'deluded'.

You literally haven't got a clue.

Please change your username or close your account immediately to save yourself from any further cringeworthy embarrassment ffs :oops:

You're an absolute clown mate. The exact kind of comment you would expect from some uneducated mainstream ass bandit. Do your research instead of following the bandwagon.

I had noticed, ergo why its all personal snipes, media soundbites, lowest denominator rhetoric and childish insults, yet millions lap it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back