Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't wait to see him march into the White House as president and rattle a few cages.
He has got the career politicians rattled as well, great stuff.

I hope the only thing he get's to do if he get's elected is rattle the cage he is put in. The guy is a total fruit-loop.

Can you imagine Donald Trump and US President and Boris Johnson as British PM?

It's embarrassing that some people actually think his being president would be a good thing.

I find that people who out themselves as Trump
Supporters are like people with goatees or dress like hipsters with half mast strides, beards and bow ties. There's an initial irritation but then you're thankful that they've outed themselves publically as contemptible wanksplats and you need spend no further time or energy on them as you manouevre your way through life.

People who don't like theDonald are obviously liberal, hippies who walk around in their own little bubble scared of facing the real issues. #ifyoubuildittheywontcome

I find it hilarious when Americans use the term liberal as some sort of insult. Given how frequently they bang on about how it's the land of the free, it's f***ing stupid that they then try to complain when people have liberal thoughts...

People who don't like theDonald are obviously liberal, hippies who walk around in their own little bubble scared of facing the real issues. #ifyoubuildittheywontcome

We're gonna have a great election I think it's going to be really terrific, I really do. It's going to be the best election in America, no question.

I find it hilarious when Americans use the term liberal as some sort of insult. Given how frequently they bang on about how it's the land of the free, it's f***ing stupid that they then try to complain when people have liberal thoughts...
Nope.

We're gonna have a great election I think it's going to be really terrific, I really do. It's going to be the best election in America, no question.
The wall will be magnificent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back