Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had noticed, ergo why its all personal snipes, media soundbites, lowest denominator rhetoric and childish insults, yet millions lap it up
Modern politics, no different to any other western country.

Politics? Shit I thought this was the discussion thread for the new Game of Thrones episode. Trump has apparently asked about the use of Dragons for his war cabinet.
Diddums, realised you are out of your depth...

I rest my case. Wouldn't surprise me if that was a real political poster sanctioned by the twat himself.

Come on now daft lad, you've had your fun but now it's time for you to go to bed sleepy head.

We'll not mention this to your parents as they'll likely give you a good hiding for embarrassing them.

Love the Donald hating going on. The man says it how it is, he doesn't hold back. He is not racist, not sexist, he just wants to make America great again. Opinions seem to be illegal these days, bunches of lefty hippies trying to restrict free speech and thought yet again. If it doesn't fit their agenda they go nuts...ridiculous really. #trump_power

He's an amoral populist who'll say anything he believes will earn him votes, an unprincipled chameleon.

He's an amoral populist who'll say anything he believes will earn him votes, an unprincipled chameleon.

Bullshit, Trump is the anti establishment candidate who was incorrectly written off by mainstream media from the beginning.

Because he has self financed his campaign and is not beholden to special interest groups donations he can say what he wants which to many is a highly refreshing change but to dimwits like yourself is confusing.

Start paying better attention now rather than parroting shite sound bites, because Trump is very likely to be the next and possibly greatest ever President that America has ever had.

Bullshit, Trump is the anti establishment candidate who was incorrectly written off by mainstream media from the beginning.

Because he has self financed his campaign and is not beholden to special interest groups donations he can say what he wants which to many is a highly refreshing change but to dimwits like yourself is confusing.

Start paying better attention now rather than parroting shite sound bites, because Trump is very likely to be the next and possibly greatest ever President that America has ever had.
Would an anti-establishment candidate really be supported by Fox News and the National Rifle Association?

i cant say i've ever seen british politician as shit as they are, brag about how attractive his wife is in comparison to the other nominees wives.

Clearly you don't follow British politics.

Only recently Cameron was taking the piss out of Corbyn's poor dress sense, no tie, suit etc.

Trump plays the game better than most so start paying attention and you may start to learn how all aspects of politics work.

Just as Farage did with UKIP, Trump has chosen the small minded, gun toting, never left their back water shit hole in middle America as his jingoists because they are easily fooled with whooping, daft bastard politics and racial slurs.

People who oppose Trump are not lefty hippies they are sensible, educated and not f***ing stupid.
Logon or register to see this image

I prefer the obnoxious, lying, xenophobic, multi-millionaire Trump to the obnoxious, xenophobic, lying, multi-millionaire, Goldman Sachs/corporate lackey Hillary Clinton who has the blood of half the Middle-East on her hands.

No I don't mind some reasoned debate as you can learn from the other side of a debate if you maintain some semblance of an open mind. But I'm yet to learn anything about the kind of actual policies Trump will (try to) put in place as president between his bragging about how great he will be and his incredibly broad strokes, and the fact that any of his grandiose pronouncements will have to pass congress. I can't remember what the balance of the house and senate are projected to be but even if he should win in a landslide (unlikely) he will still have to get stuff past the house and senate. Remember Obama and his idiotic claim that he would shut Guantanamo on his first day in office? How did that work out?
Being as he has zero experience of government and has made nothing but said grandiose statements, it's impossible to have a rational discussion with a Trump supporter as they are as clueless as he clearly is about policy. He wants to 'ban all Muslims from entering the country until we figure out what the hell is going on' - that statement alone is so frought with innuendo and vagueness and as such impossible to implement that it serves as the perfect example of a man so full of hot air it's a wonder he isn't levitating right now. And supporters who are taken in by this sort of bollocks are even more laughable.

And before you try to have a go I'm no big fan of Clinton either, but we're not discussing her are we?

The Muslim thing is easy to implement. You simply ask a terrorist what their religion is and if they say something like Muslimic you send them back. What could go wrong.

Just as Farage did with UKIP, Trump has chosen the small minded, gun toting, never left their back water shit hole in middle America as his jingoists because they are easily fooled with whooping, daft bastard politics and racial slurs.

People who oppose Trump are not lefty hippies they are sensible, educated and not f***ing stupid.

Unfortunately the other reason he picked on them is they are the single largest group of people who are being shafted by the current system - low pay, shit jobs, education too expensive for them to access to get out of the low pay trap, healthcare so expensive they're practically where the working poor were in Britain before the Corn Laws were repealed. Ironically though, they've chosen to fight back at a system organised to screw them in favour of billionaire arseholes by supporting a billionaire arsehole. If they'd thrown their lot in with Sanders they could have actually stopped Hillary Clinton who they hate so much and got someone in the White House who could actually help them, the thick f***ing wankers.

You're an absolute clown mate. The exact kind of comment you would expect from some uneducated mainstream ass bandit. Do your research instead of following the bandwagon.

"Ass bandit?"

"Ass?"

Straight to ignore for that

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were war crimes pure and simple, killing hundreds of thousands of people in a show of military might is unforgiveable and unnecessary however determined the Americans were to end the war.

Too right it should be apologised for, the ends don't justify the means.

It at least had some justification though - in ending a war that Japan would fight to the bitter end.

Unlike the sadistic slaughter of people in Nanjing, where the death toll was higher than both atom bombs put together.

It at least had some justification though - in ending a war that Japan would fight to the bitter end.

Unlike the sadistic slaughter of people in Nanjing, where the death toll was higher than both atom bombs put together.
In the end you ant reply justify a truly awful set of actions, maybe to the onlooking world you can but perhaps not to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back