colback reps have made contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

with nufc according to the chronicle.
does this lad have no shame?

Cant see the problem, hes given us a good few years of service, if he does go to the mugs, its the team he supports, he will get a cracking signing on fee plus decent wages, not having to take a 40% cut, wont have to move his family and the best bit wont make them any better. Good luck to the lad.

So now you're telling me what I would have done if I were someone else :lol:

Just stop embarrasing yourself you clueless idiot, your footballing knowledge is obviously very limited.
Great comeback flower. Yes, I'm telling you the sort of person you seem. You haven't denied it either!

I've tucked you when you've suggested cabaye is a great, great player. Best get to bed ey?

Great comeback flower. Yes, I'm telling you the sort of person you seem. You haven't denied it either!

I've tucked you when you've suggested cabaye is a great, great player. Best get to bed ey?

My god you define stupidity.

Please show me where I said "Cabaye is a great player" .

Lay off the brandy, good man.

Has he fuck.

He has though, he is automatic for a very good French team who have a host of very good midfielders.

The only reason he was ordinary last season was down to injury. He was one of the best performers the season before.

I dislike the mags as much as anyone on here, but I wouldn't say a player is shite or over rated etc if he wasn't. Is it any wonder they have fallen apart since he left?

He has though, he is automatic for a very good French team who have a host of very good midfielders.

The only reason he was ordinary last season was down to injury. He was one of the best performers the season before.

I dislike the mags as much as anyone on here, but I wouldn't say a player is shite or over rated etc if he wasn't. Is it any wonder they have fallen apart since he left?
Worst France team in decades man you muppet

Worst France team in decades man you muppet

Decades? France were a laughing stock in the late 80s to early 90s. Only in 1996 did they come good again so your "worst French team in decades" common is a myth"

Big man calling me a muppet? Typical hardshaw behind a laptop, what a sad kurnt :lol:

On a side note could your intellectual capacity be any smaller? Honest question, you seem a tad slow? Reading things I didn't write, telling me what i'd do if I were someone else :lol: You are the gift that keeps on giving :lol:

what happens when he leaves is jack's business. been a class player for us so i wish him well
No he f***ing hasn't. Class my arse!

Class is reserved for players of the calibre of Rooney, Ronaldo, Messi, etc.

If people think Colback was class then it is no surprise we are going down as we have "settled" for this type of player too often in recent years and reaping what we have sewn. He's an adequate player doing a number of jobs for the team. Any player of class in our ranks would have been guaranteed a starting place!

No great loss to us. He's a 24 year old midfielder with over 150 progfessional games to his belt, with years of experience in the Premier League. And he's been very influential in barely a handful. A decent squad player, not the sort of player who will either be a big miss, or one who would be a major factor in promotion.

Whether he does well at Newcastle would depend on how much they rely him - if it's as a squad player, he'll do a job, anything more than that is beyond him.

Newcastle is the last place he should go - a team struggling from the loss of a midfielder much more talented than Jack and bringing in a player from a relegated Sunderland side (most likley).

Can you imagine us lot if that happened and he didn't play like a hero each week?

A few bad games and he will be vilified. "We lose Cabaye and bring in this Makem loser." would be the nicer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back