colback reps have made contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is crap, nearly all attacking moves have an element of chance of losing possession by their very nature.
By your logic you should never cross the ball into the box as the defenders win it the majority of the time.

You should look to pick a team mate out, not just put hopeful balls in.
Well unless you're playing us.

Some f***ing embarrassing comments on this thread.

I think the lad will re-sign for us. Probably forsaking a bit of extra money to go elsewhere.

Reason he held out was because of our Premier league status being at risk the whole season.

I think the lad will re-sign for us. Probably forsaking a bit of extra money to go elsewhere.

Reason he held out was because of our Premier league status being at risk the whole season.
The club most certainly want him to stay.................

The club most certainly want him to stay.................
Exactly, our offer will be up there with the best of them, won't be daft money, and certainly the likes of Swansea, or a newly promoted team may be able to offer more, (Everton won't). He seems like a grounded, sensible lad to me.

Basically the lad will get the wage he deserves, which is enough to make a lot of people cry out in disbelief but that's the way the game is these days. He's not exactly Yaya Toure.

Exactly, our offer will be up there with the best of them, won't be daft money, and certainly the likes of Swansea, or a newly promoted team may be able to offer more, (Everton won't). He seems like a grounded, sensible lad to me.

Basically the lad will get the wage he deserves, which is enough to make a lot of people cry out in disbelief but that's the way the game is these days. He's not exactly Yaya Toure.

Happy birthday Jack (just in case)

He will go to whoever pays the most. That's what agents do and players take their advice.

Think he'd be daft to go to the Mags cos he is on a hiding from their fans if he doesn't do well. And if that is their e replacement for Cabaye then he will look poor in comparison.

This whole place is full of embarrassing comments mate. Some people just love getting their knickers in a twist.

He will go to whoever pays the most. That's what agents do and players take their advice.

Think he'd be daft to go to the Mags cos he is on a hiding from their fans if he doesn't do well. And if that is their e replacement for Cabaye then he will look poor in comparison.
Not necessarily, 40k here might mean as much to him as 45k at Swansea, for example.

Fletcher\johnson wanted to play football and have family local.

It has to be more than that as he's been holding out since the end of last season!?

He was getting fucked about playing left back and if you believe rumour his money is shite compared to others.

He's already signed for them lot up the road, bookmark if you like!
Fuck off mag ****.

It has to be more than that as he's been holding out since the end of last season!?

He was getting fucked about playing left back and if you believe rumour his money is shite compared to others.
Say hes on 7-12k a week

Last season, Paulo and Di fanti probably offered him 25-30

Rightly, he's held out for a bit more.

We then couldn't offer him anything firm all this season, so he's spoken to other clubs as a contingency, which is common sense really.

We can now offer him a bit more. Which is what he's looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back